⊗ 14 ⊗

"renjun, what the fucking hell!" the chinese male whisper-shouted to himself as he stared at his reflection in the mirror of his and jeno's bathroom, slapping his cheek with his hand.

"jun? everything alright?" jeno's voice asked from the other side of the door.

"yeah, yeah. i just lost the toothpaste behind the sink again." renjun lied, hoping that jeno wouldn't question his weird behaviour further.

thankfully, he didn't, allowing renjun to go back to scolding and insulting himself for being such a bad boyfriend.

why? for a very simple reason.

ever since he had met jaemin, exactly four days prior, the injured boy had been all that was on renjun's mind, day and night, when he was working or doing nothing, and whether he was alone or with his boyfriend. and this meant something wasn't normal.

renjun had been so happy when jaemin had promised him that he'll try to come and hang out with him one day after his work that every morning, renjun tried to wear the best clothes he had to be presentable in front of the boy. and yet, for the past four days, jaemin hadn't showed up to the convenience store at the end of renjun's shift – or an hour after the end of his shift either, renjun always made sure to stay later so that he wouldn't miss jaemin if the boy was late.

but why did he feel the need to do all of this for him, a mere stranger that renjun had saved from very bad injuries?

everything was so strange, so weird, and as time went on, renjun realised more and more that something had to be wrong with him, and that he had to be the shittiest boyfriend in the whole universe.

how could renjun be so mesmerised by a boy he had met a few days ago?

how could he be so worried for a stranger?

and why was his heart missing beats and his insides feelings all jittery whenever he thought about him?

as pleasant as the feeling was, it wasn't normal, and it shouldn't happen when renjun was facing anyone else than jeno, his loving boyfriend.

but then, why was all of this happening to him whenever he faced jaemin?

"no, no, no..." renjun tugged on his raven hair. "it's not possible."

as much as he tried to persuade himself that it wasn't true or possible, he couldn't ignore the very clear signals that his body was giving him.

getting excited whenever thinking about him... wanting to meet him again and again... becoming flustered... wanting to dress well to see him... thinking over and over again about what to speak when they'll be together... having this fucking jittery feeling in his stomach whenever he thinks about him...

yeah, he was starting to develop a crush on the injured boy.

"fuck you, renjun..." the chinese male swore, looking at his reflexion with hate.

and now, all he had to do was to make sure jeno never discovered this.

"everything alright? you look like you're in deep thought..."

"t-that's because i am."

jeno chuckled, plopping on the couch next to the hybrid which had been sulking since he came back home.

his lips were in a cute pout and his brows furrowed as his eyes ran over the furniture of the house while he thought about his and jeno's plan.