Author's Note - Before You Read

Before we start, I'd just like to make a few things clear: 

1. I started writing not because I wanted to become a professional writer but because I enjoyed writing for fun. 

2. Please don't pressure me with updates. I don't have an updating schedule because school keeps me busy and I write only if I have free time.  

3. Constructive criticism is allowed. Hate messages will not be tolerated. 

4. This story is a work of fiction. Any resemblance of this story to real-life incidents, people, or organizations is purely a coincidence unless mentioned otherwise. There are mentions of well-known cities (eg: Vancouver), but the towns (eg: Blackwood Creek, Sparrowville) are fictional. 

5. In no way shall any part of this story be copied or reproduced in the same or different words. Plagiarism will not be tolerated. All rights reserved. 

6. If you notice any part of this story in any other, please DM me the profile of the author and the story name. 

7. Rereaders, you had your chance to read the book without any spoilers so please don't ruin the book for the ftrs. If your comments contain any major spoilers, they will be deleted at once. Creating suspense is fine if they don't reveal the upcoming plots. And ftrs, please don't hate on the rrs if you don't like a particular comment. If the comment has not been taken down, I haven't found anything wrong with it. 

8. I usually write/talk in British English, however since a larger number of readers are from the US, I've decided to write in American English. If you notice any errors, please drop a comment.  

9. This story is a dark romance. It contains scenes and elements that are not suitable for all readers. Get your daggers sharpened and tissues ready. Read at your own risk.

10. The characters are not perfect. They will say and do things that you might not like. Know that there will be messed up things that will have you screaming "BUT THATS SO WRONG!", so if you find a scene that you don't like, don't drop hate comments, because I have warned you. This is purely for entertainment purposes and only for the people who enjoy reading stuff like this. I do not mean to offend anybody. 

11. Credits for the pictures at the beginning of each chapter go to Pinterest. The songs have been taken from YouTube and credits go to the original artist. The quotes at the beginning of each chapter have been taken from multiple sources (like Pinterest, Instagram, Goodreads, excerpts from other novels or books, etc). Unless stated otherwise, I do not own any of the credits for the above. If you find copyright issues relating to anything, you can DM me about it and I'll have it taken down. 

12. I proofread every chapter before publishing it but sometimes I can make mistakes, so if you find an error, drop a comment and I'll correct it. 

That's all for now. 

Drop a follow to never miss out on chapters and important announcements. Vote and comment on the story and I might take up some of your ideas for the plot. 

On with the story.