Prolouge And A/N

Y/n pov ______________•_______________

My hands were chained to the wall. My head was hanging down. My feet didn't touched the ground during the chains. They were chained really high, so I was basicly hanging...? I was in this room what felt like ages, but really, I was here just for few hours.

My eyes were all red from crying. My own father put me here to make me stronger. My ability was teleportation, I couldn't control it well. My father and mother were divorced during to my father issues. I stayed with my mother till her death when I was 14. I am 16 now and already in a place like this.

"That's her" I heard a voice coming from in front of me. I slowly raised my head because of the pain in it I felt.

"She's 16 year old, h/c haired girl with e/c eyes. Ability - teleportation, she can teleport to any place once a hour. The ability wasn't developed, so she doesn't have control over it" One said.

"Blood type?" The other one asked.

"Ab"

.
.
.

I spent in this terrible place around 4 years. Everyday they would paralyze me if I was disobedient, test my endurance and "experiment" at me. They made my ability increase a lot, I could teleport at anytime I wanted, and as much as I wanted. They also made me a robot which I had training with 4 days a week. I almost became a monster which my dad wanted me to be, If I didn't run away.

You could question, if your ability is teleportation, why can't you just teleport out of this place? Well the answer is, the laboratorium is made specifically. It was like they had special field through which you could not use your ability, any ability.
You could only naturally escape which was really hard to, because there are cameras, guards, alarms, literally everything which would stop you from running away.

It was few months after I turned 20. I was an adult by then, but they still kept me in. When I was on training, one of the doctors walked away to bring one of the robots. I used this as a chance and escaped from the door. I was running as fast as I could, dodging everything I could. There were bunch of guards and doctors, but Ignored them and kept running. I was on second floor so until I would reach the exit, I would definitely get caught, so I decided to use a window. I destroyed the lattice which was quite hard to destroy and it took me some time to, but I managed to.

"Don't do it!" I heard a voice behind me. I turned around to see a lady, the only doctor who is the only one who didn't annoyed me at all. She was the only one I actually liked. Reminding myself her job, I ignored her and punched the window as it scattered to some small glass pieces. I gazed at my fist which was covered in my blood, but I rolled my eyes and jumped off. The guards which were standing nearby the entrace outside, saw me and started shouting. I ignored them once again and started climbing on a high fence. When I managed to get on the top, I felt dizzy from all the running and felt exhausted. I jumped off the fence and suddenly I felt something grow inside of me. I felt like my heart, my mind, my ability, they are no longer trapped under people's control, they are now free.

I'm free.

.
.
.

Hello readers 👻
This is a short prolouge of Y/N's past. I didn't put here how she joined agency, because I simply... Didn't feel like it.
Well, anyways you can just imagine yourself as Y/N running away from the terrible place to Yokohama and finds Fukuzawa. You shortened 
what happened to Fukuzawa and he offers you a job if you pass the exam if you can really save people. Well, you never did, you were like a machine for killing. You used to kill useless people back in this place. Obviously you were forced to it. You agreeded, passed the exam and became one of ADA's members!

.
.
.

Basic info:

Y/N - your name
L/N - last name
N/N - nickname
F/F - favourite food
F/D - favourite drink
F/C - favourite color
H/C - hair colour
E/C - eye colour
H/L - hair length

Basic font - Used for present time, always used. Just a basic and normal one.

Italic font - Used for past time, memories, thoughts and random things in a text which may mean something important. Notes of letters.

Bold font - Used for pov's, information about the time and author's quick note.

Pov - point of view

Y/N in the present time in the story is 24. Her height is like Chuuya's or inches taller. She's a smart person and cool person to be around. Fyodor is the same age as Nikolai, 26.

I decided to write this fanfic, because there weren't so much of Nikolai's, Fyodor's or Sigma's fanfics. I put them all together in this fanfic🤓 It's not a quadrilateral relationship or smth. It's just about Y/N's seperate desiring relationship's with mostly that clown and rat. Dw Sigma will also be there🙊. And no, it's not one shots...

I don't know what else to put [Might update] Be aware that I'm not english so any mistakes might appear here, hope they won't be so disturbing. Enjoy this story! 🧚‍♂️❣️