📜장3 (ZA): To Explore And Find New Friends

Start from the beginning

"Will do."

Seung-Hyun remembered when he and GD first met, he was the first mate GD have.

Like Rin and Tzuyu.

Seung-Hyun waves as Tzuyu waves goodbye, she turns the ship away from them as they speed away off the air to land in the ocean.

Youngji pats the tall man's shoulder and left.

The tall man smiled and also turns away to leave.
__________________

"We're gonna need a Navigator, Doo Doo hair."

Tzuyu said as she stirs the ship as they carefully land on the ocean, the Yoda pressed the button near the stirring wheel the fans were covered with a protective layer of a bubble so it won't malfunction when it gets wet.

Rin chuckled as she hears the nickname Tzuyu gave her.

"Will you stop calling me Doo Doo hair?"

"Never. That bird shit will forever be printed in my mind."

The Yoda snickered as the tiger rolled her eyes and looked away.

"Why... Did you agree of being my first mate, Tzuyu?"

Tzuyu grinned.

"If you become the Chaos God, then... I want to claim my father's title."

Rin looked at her in surprise.

"Title? What's your father's title?"

"He's the World's Strongest Genius Inventor, I know there are young kids somewhere that wants to be an inventor too but when I say like my father? It needs to be a Chou only."

Tzuyu laughs softly.

"I know one of Eric Nam's teammates claimed that title but never puts any effort to have that... Bullshit."

But as the Yoda said that, a ship bumped into theirs making Rin stumble and faceplant on the board.

Tzuyu angrily ran down and helped Rin up as she looked at the ship that bumped into them.

"Oh, wowzers! It's the losers!"

Eric laughed.

"Bitch! I'll fucking spit on your ugly ass face!"

Rin shouts as Eric laughed with his crew.

Tzuyu was grabbing something from her bag.

"I'd like to see you try Chihuahua!"

"I'll make you eat your words!"

"Really? How so--"

A huge blast of explosion was heard as the engine beside the ship of Eric exploded.

"How's that for suck my shit Eric fucking wuss!"

Tzuyu shouts as she tossed her gun at Rin who laughed seeing the distress on Eric's face as their ship was about to sink.

The Yoda immediately ran to the steering wheel and sailed away from the sinking ship.

"I know you hate it when they cuss at me, Chou. Cuz you love me~"

"Whatever you say, Captain Unnie."
________🌟________

AN: ChouLee shenanigans