I quickly grab Alec's hand, and start walking back to the house while looking around in caution.

We soon make it back to the house and I push him inside. "What do you think it was?"

"It was a person but I smelled blood. they smelled familiar but I can't remember who it is." He nods and we go upstairs to my room.

"Did you want to shower first?" I ask as I grab some pajamas out of my closet.

"You can shower first." I nod and go to walk into my bathroom but I'm stopped by Alec grabbing me.

"What?"

"Can I kiss you again?" I smile and press my lips against his.

Its not harsh.

It's not sexual.

It's loving.

Soft.

And filled with love.

His hands find their way to my waist and he pulls me into him.

"Hey Willow do y-" we quickly pull away from eachother.

Kaydence stands at the door with wide eyes.

"Oh my god," I quickly pull her into the room and slam the door.

"You didn't see anything and you won't say anything either!" I whisper shout. She looks at me then at Alec, "are you not gay?"

"Happy? Yes. Sexuality wise? Not sure."

"Well, I'm going to go to my room. And don't worry, I won't say anything." She winks and walks out my room.

"I have a feeling she's lying." Alec says staring at the door.

"She definitely going to hint at it a couple times." I say rolling my eyes. I wave my hand causing the door to lock, and I grab my stuff to shower.

"Do whatever you do as I get in the shower." I say walking into the bathroom. I don't bother locking the door and begin to strip.

I turn on the shower and let it heat up before I get in.

As I let the hot water run over me, I can't help but to think about him.

Does he think about what he's done?

Does he miss me?

Is he beating himself up for hurting me?

Is he even thinking about me at all? Or is he too busy fucking Alice?

I fight the urge to scream and turn the heat up all the way in the shower.

By now the water is burning my skin and making me red but I ignore it.

I stare at the wall and let my mind wander.

"You're weaker than I thought. You're letting some boy make you even more upset than you ever were when you're parents died. You're not eating as much, you cry yourself to sleep, you question yourself, you compare yourself."

I frown as I hear uncle Nik's voice in my head.

" you're scared. You let a boy make you weak and scared. You're a demon Willow! You're a witch! Stop grieving over someone who should have been dead to you from the beginning and UNLEASH YOURSELF-Willow?"

I gasp and look towards the bathroom door. I see Alec looking at me in confusion and worry.

"What?" I ask trying to cover myself up.

"I- you were in a trance... you're eyes were grey and you had this weird thing looming over you." He walks into the bathroom and grabs my towel.

He walks over to the shower and turns the water off while handing me my towel.