chapter 40

Oberois are sitting in hall and waiting for tej return so that they start party for rudra success.

O' when will papa come hmmm.
I made my famous fruit punch whined rudra .
Don't you dare Rudy .
We all knows your special fruit punch and if Ani di come to know that you again touch alcohol then you know what she will do  warned om .
But o' now i have to reason for celebration first reason is my success and second is we finally got to know our another brother ,how he looks ,what is his name and where is he .
How we should not celebrate it with my famous punch ....... whined rudra .
Om is about to rebuke him when landline started to ring .
Pinky gets up quickly oh my mata jarur bhaisahab ka phones hoga ,he will tells us about my son and excitedly pick up the phone .
But after listening about tej condition from hospital staff ,phone slipped from her hand .
Tensed everybody surround pinky .
Pinky informs everyone and they rushed to hospital panicking.

They reached near tej's room and waiting for doctor to report them about condition , when they mahikta coming .

Mahikta saw oberois standing outside tej room.
They look at each other and remember their conversation with anika and gang few minutes ago .

Conversation......
It means someone close to oberois is only their enemy said disha.
Who could be thought Rocky ...
Shivay saw anika is lost somewhere.
Shivay touch anika shoulder making her come out of her thoughts .
Jaan where are you lost ,are you ok asked shivay concerned.
Now everyone's attention is at anika .
Anika sigh and said shiv i think it's time to fight face to face .
Now oberoi family will unite , oberois's sons will be with them . The great Wall of shivay singh oberoi will be with them .
Now whole family will fight together to make that enemy pay for his/her crime .
It's time to bring justice to your dadaji's murder ,your parents sacrifices .
Mahikta first you guys will go to oberoi mansion said anika determined.
Mahikta nods as always ,they never questioned anika's decision.

Conversation ends.....

Mahikta nods at each other and came forward towards oberois gaining their attention .
Oberois are stunned seeing them here .
Pinky cried mera beta and hugs mahi tightly.
Mahi only stand their awkwardly .
One by one every oberois hug mahi but mahi didn't hugs anybody back which oberois notice .

Mahindra puttar main Teri maa hu said pinky touching mahi face .
We know said ankita .
Oberois turn towards Ankita listening her .
They look confusedly at mahikta thinking how they know .
Mahi sigh and said if you guys forgot then let me remind you I am a DGP ,so don't you guys think I will know about past and my so called biological family .
Oberois notice coldness in mahi tone .
Mahindra puttar cried dadi coming forward to touch mahi face but mahi step backward .
Stop your drama ,i am not here for any reunion snapped mahi angrily.
Oberois gasp shocked .
You all didn't thought before accusing my big brother and now you all expecting love from me said mahi sarcastically.
Oberois bow down their heard ashamed .
I am here to investigate tej singh oberoi case only as somebody tried to kill him today said mahi after composing himself.
Again oberois gasp knowing somebody again tried to kill tej but before they say anything ,mahi phone ringed .
Mahi saw called Id angel and got confused .

Here ,in OM Priyanka is alone ,she didn't goes to hospital as family didn't allowed her because of  in 2 days her marriage .
Priyanka is missing her shivay bhaiya very much today .
She decided to go to the park near OM ,where oberois siblings used to go in childhood.

Priyanka sits on bench in park ,park is completely vacant as it is late night .
Priyanka is crying remembering her bhaiya when she heard some footsteps.
Priyanka got alert ,she saw some men standing near her looking at her lustly.
Priyanka sprang up and tried to run but goons catch her .

Priyanka is struggling in goons hands but she is no match to them .
Priyanka curse herself for sneaking out of the house without informing anyone but what can she do , she is missing her bhaiya ,her father in figure who used to call her prinku pehalwan .
She sneak out of house to came here in this park where she with her brothers used to come for playing in childhood .

Priyanka tried to scream for help but goons already knowing her intentions tied a cloth on her mouth .
Priyanka is crying badly and praying for some miracle while goons laughs and look at her lustly .
Goon 1 :- Bhai Aaj toh kya maal mili hai .
Goon 2:- Bhai iske hathon mein toh mehendi hai ,lagta h hmne kisi ki dulhan ko pakad liya hai laughing.
Goon 3 :- wah ! Lgta h dulhan bhag gyi .
Goon head :- koi bat nhi , dulhan k sath suhagrat hum manayenge laughing loudly .
Priyanka struggle more listening their sinister planing .

Arre aree ,don't worry we will not going to hurt you ,we will be slow cooed goon 4 laughing with his gang .
Goons started to drag Priyanka behind bushes.
Priyanka is crying badly and struggling and goons are laughing seeing her struggle but suddenly all goons are on floor clutching their knees screaming in pain .
Priyanka jump back horrified and spin around scared but cried in relief seeing mahi and ali with their revolver in their hand .
Priyanka run into mahi arms crying badly .
Mahi hug her back and try to console her .
Priyanka is shivering badly imagining if mahi didn't came on time then what should happened to her .
Shhh bacha bs ,i m here na consoled mahi .
Sir ,what should we do with them asked ali .
Mahi grit his teeth in anger remembering Priyanka struggle in their hands and said ' they will be dealt by me ' and shooted all 5 goons dead .
Priyanka screams listening gun sound and snuggle more into mahi chest .
Shhh ,you are safe console mahi caressing her hair .
Let's go said mahi .
Ali started to drive and mahi and Priyanka are in back seat .
Priyanka is still crying on mahi chest and mahi is caressing her hair letting her cry her fear out .

Suddenly Priyanka remember she sneak out of house without informing anyone then how they are here .
How you find me and how you know me asked Priyanka

Your Ani di called me replied mahi .
What ! Priyanka sits straight and look at mahi shocked .
How di knows and how you knows my di asked Priyanka because according to her and oberois ,mahi had not met anika ever .

Shhh ,you will get your answers from her only in some days replied mahi nonchalant.
.......