chapter 31

What happened after that and Did u found murderer asked anika impatiently .

No ,we didn't murderer till now ,we are still searching  said shakti .

Tej continues :- After knowing papa was murdered and somebody trying to harm my kids ,I was so scared .
I quickly drove back home to warn my family .
But when I reached home ,everything had changed in our home .
I saw Svetlana who was my newly appointed secretary standing in hall crying .
I got confused seeing her in my home because I never allowed my any employees in home .
But I ignored her for time being because I had more important tasks in my hand i.e to save my family and kids .
I ran to the maa to inform her about papa but got shocked by a slap on my face .
I was so shocked because its first time maa has raised her hand on me .
Maa ! What happened I asked her stunned but cutted off by janvi next word which made me stumble on my feet .

How dare u tej ,how could u cheat me tej accused janvi .
Janvi what are u saying I shouted angrily for her baseless accusations in front on my family and kids but maa again slapped me and told how Svetlana revealed my dirty affair in front of family .
How she informed everybody that I m having affair with svetlana .
I was shocked ,i look at my family and saw accusation in janvi and maa eyes and dissapointment in shivom eyes .
I tried to prove to maa and janvi and everybody that its not true and she is lying but they didnt believe me ,they trusted svetlana words upon me , I completely broken down ,first papa murder and now family distrust on me ..
I stopped proving my innocence and came in my room like a dead soul  said tej with so much pain in his tone  .
Shanki immediately hugged tej giving their support .
Anika heart went out for tej ,she trusts tej that he can't cheat .
Tej love his kids and his family very much ,she saw it in his eyes when he was telling story .
She placed her hand on tej hand and squeeze silently giving her support and said I trust you papa .
Tej also squeeze her hand back overwhelmed by anika support and trust that he didn't realized anika has called him papa .
But this didn't go unnoticed by shanki .
That's not fair ,why are you calling him papa ,u should call me papa not him whinned shakti glaring at tej .
Tej about to retort but cutoff by anika .
Please ! Don't start fight again both of you ,lets continue scolded anika .

Tej threw victory smile to shakti and continues .

After I came in room ,I completely broken down on my knees  in tears ,my own family don't believed me ,I felt so alone but then two pairs of arms wrapped around me crying with me .
Those pairs of arms are of shakti and pinky .
They both cried with me and told me that they trust me . 
They consoled me and told me that that are always with me ,they blindly trust me .
That time I felt no I m not alone .
I have my Chote and my little sister with me by my side said tej fondly .

Shanki smiles and said together " we will always stand by your side bhaiya" .
Anika and every listeners understood that tej and shanki is unbreakable and pure .
Oberois felt ashamed for not  trusting and standing for tej that time specially janvi and dadi .

Then pinky continues : - Bhaiya then explained us about papaji letter ,his murder ,unknown enemy ,etc.....
We were so shocked after knowing everything ,we cried in each other arms for hours mourning papaji death .
After after we three swore to protect our family at any cost .
But that was not easy ,we have to sacrifice so many things to protect our family .
Jethaniji drowned herself in alcohol without thinking about anything or anybody ,she is self pitying herself always..
I tried to manage all kids alone because Bhaiya and shaktiji have to manage business which was falling rapidly sue to papaji sudden death .
And also they start to search for murderer .
Rudra and prinku first called me maa because I was only their mother figure .
But jethaniji didn't liked it ,she started to fight me ,calling me name and accusing me for stealing her kids .
But I didn't care about her words .
she lost her respect in my eyes long ago when she don't trusted bhaiya and neglected her own kids for alcohol said pinky disgusted .
Janvi bowed her head in shame .

Pinky continues ,I loved my kids equally but rudra is most close to me .

But then one day , bhaiya and shaktiji was on office and I and maa with prinkuas she is only 3years old  had gone to temple to donate on papaji name and kids are in school ,only jathaniji was in mansion drinking .

That day in school rudra suddenly got ill ,so kids came back home early with their bodyguards which bhaiya had appointed for them ..
In home kids was alone with drunk jathaniji and rudra  was seriously sick ,he  was continuously vomiting .
Shivay called doctor first ,then called me urgently home telling me rudra condition .
I got so worried ,I left mummyji in temple complete donation and I immediately called bhaiya and shaktiji also home back .
We reached home quickly but what we saw reaching their made ground slipped from under our feet .
Jethaniji was passed out on couch in living room and a 4 year old rudra was crying badly trying to wake her up continuously telling her that something had happened to his bhaiya and om .

I quickly ran to rudra and engulfed him in my arms .He looks fine now .
Rudra clung to my  chest  crying badly and pointed to his room .
We quickly ran to the rudra room and  saw shivom unconscious on floor .
Bhaiya got horrified ,he picked shivay and shaktji picked om and they ran to the hospital after telling me take care of rudra and prinku .
After they left for  hospital , a bodyguard came and gave me a envelope telling me it was in a mailbox of mansion gate .
I confusedly open the envelope and a saw CD inside it .
I was so tensed for my kids thats why I didn't think to check CD .
I simply placed CD on rudra study table and came into hall waiting for any news on my kids .
Rudra and prinku was sleeping on my lap in hall when mummyji came back .
I informed mummyji about rudra sickness and then shivom being unconscious .
Mummyji started crying  when bhaiya and shaktiji came back with sleeping shivom in their arms .
I asked shaktiji about kids health ,he told us  it was  food poisoning they must have ate some junk food in school .
Mummyji sigh in relief but I didn't believed shaktiji that theory .
Mummyji told me that today all kids will sleep with her in her room .
After making kids sleep in mummyji room ,I went to study room and found bhaiya and shakti crying badly sitting on floor .
I got worried and asked them what happened ,I fear the worst .
Then bhaiya told me that shivom doesn't have food poision rather they were poisoned deliberately .
Then I remembered about CD ,I explain them about CD .
We checked CD ,there was a video in it .
We froze seeing content of CD .....

What was in CD ,any guesses?????

Precap :- oberois apologizes tej and shanki .