chapter 35

Anika saw oberois are busy in reminiscing their lost family .
All secrets are revealed about oberois and its proved that no one in this this family had tried to kill my shiv .
In fact there is a unknown enemy of this whole family who is shivay's grandfather murderer and he/she tried to kill shivay also whispered anika audible to rocky and disha only .

Rocky and disu be alert in this mansion OK ,I m going our mansion .
My shiv needs me now whispered anika .
Rocky ,disha nods and anika leaves unnoticed by oberois .

Anika reached her home and saw mahi in living room sitting frozen and ankita ,khanna and meera are trying to make mahi talk but mahi is sitting silently stairing at wall with tears pouring from his eyes freely .
Shivay is no where in living room .
Anika heart went out for her first child seeing him so broken .
"Mahi bachha " whispered anika emotionally .
Mahi head snapped towards anika listening her .
Everybody gasps startled by mahi sudden reaction but then they sigh in relief because they know only anika can make him react at any situation .
Mahi saw his bhabhimaa and ran into her arms crying like child in her embrace .
Shhh....bas bachha ,its over now ,don't cry console anika wiping mahi tears .
Anika made mahi sit on couch ,ankita passed water to her .
Anika made him drink water and said ' listen to me baccha ,I know its was too much for you and shivay after knowing whole truth but you both can't break like this .
Its time to fight for justice baccha , ok .
Now stop crying '.
Anika kissed mahi head lovingly and said " akki take mahi in room and made him sleep and kb ,meeru you both also go and sleep ,its almost midnight .
Everybody left obeying anika's order .
Anika took a deep breadth and moves towards her room .
She silently open door and saw dim light is on from nightstand in room .
She saw her shivay sitting on bed by headrest and anshi is sleeping on shivay' chest .
Anika saw shivay is lost in thought and he didn't realize her presence in room .
Anika placed her hand on his shoulder .
Shivay suck a breadth feeling her hand and all patience lost .
Shivay burst out crying .
Anika quickly made anshi slept on bed and pull shivay in her arms .
Shivay cried in her arms for his all sufferings of all these years ,his lose ,his pain ,his mistrust on his parents and bade papa .
Anika let him cried ,she herself is crying with him feeling his pain .
After crying for a hour ,anika console shivay .
Shhh ....no more tears please shiv whispered anika wiping his tears .
Anika tried to break the hug but shivay tighten his arms around her .
Jaan please distract me , its suffocating me please make me forget everything begged shivay hugging anika tightly .

Anika made sweet love to him making him forget everything ,only his anika is in shivay's mind .

Here in OM , after spending sometime with whole family omrupri are on cloud nine .
They still can't believe that finally their family is united .
There is no fighting ,taunting game in family for more power ,everybody's are happy in family with each other and this is possible only because of one person that is anika thought omrupri .
Suddenly their eyes search anika in their family crowd but saw her no where .
Rocky and disha are also not here said om gaining everybody attention .
Hmmm what are you saying asked shakti confused .

Chotepapa ,today we all are together only because of my superwomen, my anika di but she suddenly vanishes even rocky bhai and disha bhabhi are also not here .
Where had they gone said rudra frowning .

Everybody releases truth in rudra words .
Only because of AS they are together today and didn't even thanked her .

I m so ashamed of myself as how I treated anika didi ,I accused her for snatching my family from me and snatching my husband and her she unite our family together .
I had so wronged her ,I can't even face me said gauri crying guilty .
Ha didi ,I am equally responsible like you for wronging anika didi .
We trusted mom's word and thought that anika didi is snatching everything from us but in reality she gave us our everything .
She gave us our family back fully together said bhavya equally guilty .

Yes ,you both had wronged my ani Di and I m happy that you both realizes your mistakes .
Ani Di's heart is so big ,she will definitely forgive you both if you will ask for forgiveness whole heartedly said priyanka .

We will beg for her forgiveness said gauri-bhavya .

Ok let's search anika di together ,we also have to thank her for whatever she had done for our family chirped rudra excitedly already running towards door .
Family laugh at rudra antics and are very happy seeing glimpse of old rudra .

Everybody can outside and saw disha going to her room with a jug in her hand .
Disha di shouts rudra ..
Disha stopped and saw whole oberoi family coming towards her .
Yes rudra asked Disha .
Di ,where is anika di asked rudra  .
Woh Di left for her house said disha .

Oh ,said rudra disappointed .
Goodnight everyone wished  disha and left.

Next morning .....

Oberois dutifully completed their cores without any complain and started to wait for anika return .
Omru asked anika's favorite breakfast from rocky and prepared it .
Rudra is pacing in front of main door and other are sitting in living room .

Rocky and disha came down ready for office and saw whole family sitting in living room and their eyes towards main door .

Are you all waiting for someone asked disha curiously .

Yes we are waiting for ani Di said Priyanka happily .
Well ,its waste then because Di is not coming  ,she already left for office with jiju said rocky moving to dining table .
Oberois got disappointed and follows him .
Everybody ate breakfast silently .

Rudra don't be late for office and don't forget to bring your designs .
You remember na ,there is a upcoming fashion show in "Dreams fashion house" in  next week so don't be lazy and don't disappoint Di  warned rocky ........

And priyanka  there will be a very big surprise for you and your whole  family on fashion show day from Di said disha  and left with rocky for office leaving whole family curious .......

Precap :-  fashion show  ...
                   And mahi entry in OM ....