chapter 39

Mahikta is trying to revive tej .
Mahi opened tej shirt and Ankita stab a injection on tej chest .
Ankita took a scapel and give a cut on tej chest , then she started to press all around the cut at every 20 second .
Suddenly tej coughed and breathe heavily still unconscious.
Mahikta take sigh of relief as they know tej is safe now .
Mahikta took tej to the hospital .
In hospital, tej got admitted for extra precaution .

Mahi told hospital staffs to inform in OM about tej condition .
This is mahi's own hospital ,so mahi came in his cabin .
Ankita saw mahi dejected face and understand his turmoil . She understand mahi was so scared and still had not recovered from it ...
Ankita placed some nurses for tej and makes security stand outside tej room .
After making sure tej safety , Ankita came in cabin and saw mahi laying on couch with closed eyes but tears are flowing .
Mahi whispers ankita running to his side .
Mahi open eyes listening ankita voice and hugs her tightly .
He is crying silently tightening his hold each second remembering tej condition .

Ankita tried to console him but he is uncontrollable right now .
Only didu can make mahi understand now thought ankita can video called anika .

Here in London,
Shivika and gang are in headquarter and discussing business when anika phone ringed .
Shivika look at caller id and saw ankita video call .
Anika stands and came aside to receive call so that shivay can continue business.

Anika picks call with smile but her became tensed seeing ankita teary eyed face on screen .
Akki bacha kya hua asked anika tense .
Shivay and gang heard anika tense voice and immediately came to her side and saw ankita condition .
Mahi listened his angel voice and took phone from ankita hand .
Anika and gang gasp seeing mahi face .
His face is red ,eyes are swollen and teary .
Bacha kya hua hai ,tumhari aisi halat kyu hai asked anika panicking.
Mahi lips wobble trying to control crying like baby but he can't stop himself in front of his angel ,his bhabhima ,his sister cum mother .
He can't hide anything from her .
He started to cry like baby on phone .
Anika and gang got scared seeing mahi condition thinking worst .
Mahi bacha you are scaring me ,what happened please tell me asked anika on the verge of crying .
Shivay side hug anika .
Didu ,woh bade papa said Ankita.
Bade papa !! What happened to him asked shivay panicked.

Bhaiya ,woh .........Ankita explained everything how they found bade papa and condition of bade papa ,his treatment everything.
Shivika and gang sigh in relief .
Angel ,if we were late for even 1 min in saving him then .....trailed mahi sobbing .
Bacha ,nothing happened to him ,you both saved him .
It was not your fault bacha ,stop crying .
You know na i  can't see you like this consoled anika .
After lots of consoling from anika and shivika , finally mahi stopped crying .

Didu ,shiv bhaiya one more thing .
Bade papa didn't got heart attack naturally informed Ankita .
What do you mean asked Rocky confused.

Yes ,when we were taking bade papa out of car ,we smell a different type of scent in car explained mahi .
So ,what that smell have to do with tej uncle condition questioned disha which is everybody mind .

Actually I know what type of smell was that said Ankita gaining everybody's attention towards her .
What are trying to say asked shivay .
Bhaiya that was the smell of a medicine which can  cause heart attack to any age of person .
After properly investigated by ali , it is clear that somebody had planted that medicine in ac duck of car .
When bade papa started ac in car ,then that medicine spread in air inside the car which caused him heart attack explained ankita .

That means oberois enemy is someone close to them only concluded anika .
What!!! Asked everyone together.

What are you saying Ani asked shivay confused,others also nods .

Look shivay , according to ankita someone planted medicine in bade papa's car right .
But no outsider are allowed inside the OM premises without undergoing our security measures which you know can't tolerate any error explained anika .

It means enemy is someone which is known to family and who has privileges to enter OM that's why our security let him/her enter in premises said mahi .
Shivay and gang got shocked after this big revelation .
After composing himself Rocky said ' but who is enemy ,how we will find because tomorrow is Priyanka wedding and there are so many relatives and guests are there in OM .

Other side oberois reached hospital after getting call from hospital and Randhawana are also with them ....

Precap :- mahi entry in OM ...