chapter 38

Show completed in grand way ,there are 10 judges who are best designers from dream fashion house ,they are only responsible for giving points to best designs ,all audience are spell bounded after witnessing whole show live ...
It was like heaven for Indian people .
Dream's fashion shows were always hosted at its headquarter  which is in London and commoners couldn't get pass for shows .

Rocky came back on stage and this with him Meera is also there .
Audience are you enjoying asked Rocky .
Yes !!! Shouted chorused audience excitedly .
Good evening everyone ..
I m Meera , CEO of Jashn event management and yours co- host for this show introduced Meera .
Now ,i know you all are super excited for results right asked Meera to the audience.
Yes !!!!! Shouted audience....
Ok ok !!! I will not waste any more time ,so let's continue said Meera .

No no ,before results i want to announce something . As you all know judges are responsible for giving points to designs and  decide who is winner right but today there is some changes  said Rocky .
Audience started to murmure among themselves , they look confusedly towards Rocky and Meera .

Rocky claps and suddenly there are names of each participants on big screen .
Besides each participants name there are blank space .
Audience ,judges ,oberois ,mahikta everybody watches screen confusedly .
Meera and Rocky chuckled and said this is huge surprise from Mrs AS for our participants .

Audience you see this screen right ,this is online pole informed Meera .
Audience started murmuring .
Silence ! Shouted Rocky .
As you see this is online pole means audience you all will go to our online page right now and type the name of participants whose designs you like most and after that type submit .
When you will submit then ,your chosen particular participant will get your vote which will be shown in this screen live informed Rocky .
Audience started to talk among themselves excitedly .

And and ! one more news said Meera interrupting audience excitement.
Winner will get chance to sign a contract with Mrs AS .
According to contract winner will be working directly with Mrs AS where he/she will going to get  training personally under Mrs AS watch  announced Meera .

Participants perked listening this announcement .
Afterall this is biggest achievement for any designer to get chance to trained directly from queen of fashion world .
Ok audience ,enough of gossiping .
Now pick up your cellphone and start voting ,your time starts now announced Rocky ....
Screen lit up and pole started to increase on participants name .
At last pole stops with with highest vote on two name i.e, rudra singh oberoi and Priya mehra  .

Ok so this is tye right asked Meera from the audience .
Audience chorused yes ....
No ,you all are wrong said Rocky ...
Winner is not decided yet because judges points are left .
Judges points are in this envelope said Rocky showing his hand .

I would like to invite our chief guests  to announce the winner name and give the award .
Mahikta came on front ,Rocky handover envelope to mahi .
Oberois look at mahi with eyes full of love ,longing ,pride .

Mahi shares result with Ankita .
The best designer award goes to ........Ankita makes suspense .
Everybody held their breathe .....
Rudra singh oberoi announced mahi .
Audience applaud loudly ,oberois cheers and hug each other .
Rudra fall on his knees crying ,he can't believe he won ....
Shivay hugs anika with happy tears in his eyes ...
Look Ani my Rudy won ,look how big he became.
Today he defeated so many participants from all around the world confidently.
Rudra singh oberoi please come on the stage Sai Meera .

Rudra came on stage and stand in front of mahikta .
Rudra become emotional seeing his brother and bhabhi in front of him for the first time while mahikta also got emotional but they control themselves.
Mahi handover award to rudra .
Rudra thanked him and shows award to the audience .
Audience cheered loudly .
Event ends with more cheers and applauds...

Oberois are waiting outside the venue to meet mahi ,they waited for whole 1 hour but didn't got to met mahi ,whole venue is vacant .
Disheartened oberois left because they don't want to spoil rudra's day ...

Here ,after the show anika have to leave for London (headquarter) of Jashn and dream because of some urgent work .
Shivay ,Rocky, khanna ,disha and anshi accompany her .
Meera decided to rest for some days in paradise as she is pregnant .
And mahikta came to see of shivay gang .
Mahi bacha take care of yourself and akki .
You know after your return , that enemy will definitely try to harm you and oberois .
Please be careful bacha said anika caressing mahi head .
Don't worry angel , uss enemy ko ye nhi pta ki ab game wo nhi hm khelenge ,usse uske bil se nikalne k liye said mahi .
You don't worry didu ,everything will be as you planned said ankita hugging anika .

Shivika gang left and mahikta left for paradise mansion to drop Meera because according to anika plan ,mahi doesn't knows anybody related to anika .

After dropping Meera and ordering staffs to take complete care of Meera mahikta leave for next step of their plan but what they doesn't know that there is a danger awaiting for their bade papa ...

Here , oberois decided to celebrate rudra success with a small party .
Tej announced that he is going to buy rudra favourite cake .
Tej left in his car but suddenly he started to smell foul smell in the car .
Tej suddenly started to feel uneasy ,he is feeling suffocation, difficulty in breathing .
Tej is trying to control car but his situation is making it impossible.
Tej's car got out of control and got trash on a tree .

Mahikta are passing from same route and saw it .
Mahikta jumped on action and run towards tej car .
Mahi tried to open the car door but it was locked from inside .
Mahi saw inside the car and saw tej unconscious.
Mahi shoots on door and open the door .
Mahikta smelled strange scent in the car . Ankita eyes widened recognising the smell .
Mahi quickly take out bade papa from car ,he is suffering from heart attack .
Fast mahi ,he needs medical attention immediately shouted ankita panicking.
Mahi gasp listening ankita and pulls tej out of the car .

Mahi common lay bade papa on ground quick ordered ankita coming in doctor mode .
She started to press tej chest and check his pulse .
Ankita realised tej's pulse is slowing down .
Ankita got horrified and shouted ' mahi bring my medical kit fast ' we are losing him.
Mahi run to his car panicking and gave ankita medical kit .
Mahi please open bade papa shirt .
Ankita gave a injection to tej .

......

Precap :- same ....