(y/n)pov

we took out many of Mechon on the way and we found another lift that can take us to the place we need to go to, we got off the lift and walked through the hallway and we saw the capital Agniratha. So this is the Mechonis capital said Shulk.

Yes, Agniratha, The heart of the Machina civilisation said Vanea. It looks so desolate said Sharla, Like there are no signs of anyone living here said Melia. It truly is a soulless city said Dunban, Here bad place. Riki want to go said Riki.

So the Machina built this whole city? Not too shabby said Reyn, It looks like the buildings have been here for a very long time said Shulk. Look, Shulk! said Riki as we turn to see what Riki talking about.

Dinobeast! Dinobeast eat city! said Riki as he walked to it, A Dinobeast? Here? asked Reyn. We follow Riki and as we get closer to the Telethia, I look to my left and see more Telethias. But how? asked Shulk.

It is a Telethia! said Melia, It looks like it's stone said Sharla. Why would there be a Telethia in a place like this? asked Melia, The fossilised Telethia are what remain of the beasts that attacked the capital in the ancient battle said Vanea.

Why did the Telethia attack your city? Wasn't the ancient battle only between the Bionis and Mechonis themselves? asked Sharla, The answer to your question can be found in that tower, the Data Centre said Vanea

It is better that you see with your own eyes, Only then will you truly understand what happened between the Bionis and Mechonis said Vanea. Where Dinoborn y/n go said Riki as they looked around till they saw me.

Hey y/n said Shulk as they walked to me and saw a fossilised claw mark Telethia in front of me, Is that a claw mark Telethia? asked Sharla. Yes it is and look your left i said as they look to the left and they saw more claw marks Telethia.

There are more fossilised claw marks Telethia here said Reyn, yes and they are the four types of Telethia too i said. Hey y/n, where are you going said Dunban, I must know why Zanza did this and why Bionis and Mechonis fight each other i said as we head to the Data tower .

(Melia)pov

As we take the lift and enter the room, It looks like the power's up and running said Shulk. Fiona, what's the Matter? i asked. Everyone follows me said Fiora, as Fiora turns on something and map of the city.

What is that?! said Reyn, It looks like it's here, but it's just an image said Shulk. No way! Whoa, you're right! said Reyn as he tried to touch it. These are memories of a time long forgotten said Fiora.

Fiora! said Shulk as Dunban stopped him, They were left behind by the Machina, before they abandoned this place so that others may know their story said Fiora. Her voice sounds like... said Shulk as we saw the image from the part.

In ancient times, when the Bionis and the Mechonis came into existence, I was born as well. Just as the Bionis had a soul, I came to exist in this world as the soul of the Mechonis. I created my children on Mechonis and acquired this body said Fiora.

They called themselves Machina. And Mechonis was transformed into a world brimming with life. The Machina gave rise to an advanced civilization and built this great city said Fiora. This city? asked Sharla, Can't believe it used to be so lively said Reyn.

They lived their lives in peace and harmony. The gentle Machina worshipped me. Life also flourished on Bionis. The Machina generously shared the fruits of their civilization with the peoples of the Bionis said Fiora.

Also they meet the leader of the claw marks Telethia... Razor the Phoenix-type Telethia said Fiora, What? said y/n as he was shocked to hear that. Razor told one of each type of Telethia to hide the eggs in a cave in the Eryth Sea said Fiora.

Wait... i heard something about a team of researchers who found four eggs in a cave and they built a lab there i said, wait... that how High Entia meets the claw marks Telethia said y/n. Razor thinks their two worlds would grow, hand in hand said Fiora.

Then a terrible fate descended on them from above. Is that the Monado? asked Dunban, But why? Why would the Bionis...? asked Shulk. Wielding the sword of light, the Bionis attempted to destroy the Machina said Fiora.

Are those Telethia?! i said, I tried to save the Machina, and confronted the Bionis. But i know Razor and his kind were on the Machina side and fighting the other telethia. And I confronted Zanza said Fiora.

Zanza?! said Shulk, The battle waged on and on. Even as our life forces depleted, Zanza and I continued to fight. However, it did at last come to an end said Fiora, The Giant said Melia. This is when Zanza was imprisoned! said Shulk.

Taking advantage of my final blow to the Bionis, Its beings took Zanza and sealed him firmly away. However, the battle with Zanza had greatly consumed my life force. I warned the surviving Machina that the Bionis had not yet been destroyed, and that one day he would be released said Fiora.

I'm the one who released him! said Shulk, I then entered a long and deep slumber, in preparation for Zanza's inevitable reawakening and Razor told the surviving Machina about a prophecy of his kind said Fiora.

It's all clear to me, What you wanted to do. Stop the battle between the Bionis and the Mechonis said Fiora as she acted normal again, Fiora I see now. It was her inside you said Shulk, yes... Lady Meyneth desired a body in which she could be free. And after you were captured by Egil's Mechon said Vanea.

It was I who transferred her soul into your body said Vanea, But why did it have to be my body? asked Fiora. Because... You are close to Shulk, the heir to the Monado said Vanea as Shulk was shocked.

Then y/n fell to his knees and we were worried about y/n too, y/n your alright i asked. It was Zanza the whole time and nearly ended my kind, and Razor knew I would be born and to be the one to save the claw marks Telethia clan said y/n.