BTS: carbon monoxide poisoning

Începe de la început

"It's cozy...?" Yoongi said tentatively as he stepped into the living room. Just like the outside, the inside looked outdated and smaller than in the pictures. It was still okay though. The place was big enough for the six of them as two big couches were seated in front of a large fireplace, but it definitely looked different than the house that they had booked online. It was a pretty expensive villa, but since they were millionaires they didn't think twice about the price and immediately booked it before it was reserved by someone else. But now it seemed like they were scammed. The people who rented the place had probably photoshopped the pictures to make the place look bigger and modern, but instead it was actually a wooden house with two old couches and a fireplace that wasn't cleaned in years.

"I love it!!!" Taehyung yelled when he flopped down on one of the couches. His big eyes were observing the entire room and looked at every single detail. The walls were made of wood, the floor was made of wood and even the ceiling! A house that was perfect to decorate with Christmas decoration!

The hyung line smiled at the second youngest, as they were relieved that at least someone liked the house because they felt guilty for renting a place like this. They wanted to spoil the maknaes with a big and luxurious villa, but they ended up in a wooden old house.

"And look at that fireplace!!!! We can put the socks above it to fill it with presents!!!" Jimin added enthusiastically. The youngest member joined him and shook his head "No hyung, you know that the presents belong under the tree! That's why we bought as tree as well! Why else did we get a tree?"

"Because we can decorate it with the ornaments we got" Taehyung explained and grabbed the first box from one of the shopping bags and showed four red colored balls.

"The presents doesn't even fit in the socks!!" Jungkook continued to protest, so Jimin wrapped an arm around the youngest's shoulders and pulled him closer "We're just joking Kookie. Of course the presents belong under the tree, don't worry"

"They seemed to love it" Yoongi muttered under his breath so the younger ones wouldn't hear him. Hoseok nodded hesitant, and the leader looked at his phone where he had found the pictures of the website. "But this isn't the same place. We paid a lot and it's clearly different. I'm going to call the owners. This isn't right"

"I know it isn't the same, but look at them. They love it. Isn't that what counts?" Hoseok said instead as he looked at the happy maknaes on the couch "Besides, I don't think we can go somewhere else. Every place is already booked since it's Christmas eve. It's this or nothing"

Namjoon sighed and looked at the maknaes as well "Yeah I guess you're right then. Let's just enjoy the night, but I'm going to write review on their website when we get back home"

The two other rappers agreed and then the three of them walked towards the living room and sat down on the other couch. "Okay let's divide the tasks so we can make this place ready for tonight" Hoseok started and pulled out a single piece of paper with a few things written on it.

"So we need to do some groceries for dinner tonight and get some snacks. I think two people will be okay to do that. Because then two can decorate the place and I thought that maybe Kooks and Jimin could start with hyung's Christmas present?"

The six members had discussed how they wanted to involve Seokjin with their special night. Of course, he couldn't be present, so they had grabbed a RJ, but still it felt like he wasn't involved. A few years ago when Yoongi couldn't join RUN BTS shooting, they did call him every time to check in on him and printed a photo of him so he was with them. But they even couldn't call Seokjin right now. So Jungkook had come up with the idea to make a big Christmas card so the 6 members could write a small text inside so Seokjin could read it when he returned back home. The maknae had proposed to make the card himself and asked Jimin if he could help him, because he had noticed that the other Busan boy's art skills had improved a lot over the years. Together they would make the prettiest Christmas card that Seokjin would ever see in his life. At least, that was their plan.