The Day I'd Waited For, for a very long time

It had been 2 years since we'd been together, and I only met Wilbur's parents twice.is that too less? Is that too soon? Well too late.

~

As Nikki zipped up the back of my dress and Avery placed the veil on my head, I smiled through the mirror. I was finally getting married, to the real love of my life. I was so excited, I didn't know how to explain it. Nikki noticed and smiled at me. 

"Take a deep breath, you'll be fine,"
"Fine?!? I'm getting married for the first time! I don't know how any of this shit works!!" The two girls slapped their foreheads in unison.
"What?!"

~

I walked out of the small dressing room after Avery sent me a thumbs up and Nikki mouthed, "You got this," I took a deep breath as I walked out and then walked the aisle. George was by my side since.. well I obviously had no parents. I saw Wilbur and was about to lose my cool.

~

(btw before you judge me and correct me idk how any of this marriage shi works 😭 and i copied and pasted it 💀)
"William Smith, do you take this woman to be your wife, to live together in matrimony, to love her, to honor her, to comfort her, and to keep her in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?" He asked Wilbur.
"..I do," he replied as we faced each other looking down.
"And Y/n Y/l/n, do you take this man to be your husband, to live together in matrimony, to love him, to honor him, to comfort him, and to keep him in sickness and health, forsaking all others. for as long as you both shall live?"
"I do," I replied. My face was emotionless but inside I was freaking out.
"You may now kiss the bride," He said as Wil lifted my veil and looked into my eyes. We then leaned in for a kiss, and I was so happy. Everyone was clapping and cheering. This was the best day of my whole fucking life.

~

It was too loud since a song was playing and everyone was dancing, chatting, and someone's kid was eating 4 cupcakes at once. I was taking pictures with a few of the guests, so was Wilbur. After, everyone was just talking and dancing, it was pretty chill. We were even hosting an after party at our new house with our close friends and family. I sat with Wilbur and I was talking to Wilbur. I saw Tyler behind him talking to some people and he was slowly coming towards us. 
"..And I think he's coming, I can't really—" I interrupted him mid-sentence.
"Uhm Wil, who invited that little shit to our  wedding?!" He turned around.
"That bitch. Come,"

 I didn't say a word and I just followed him. He took me to his other dressing room which was opposite mine and he locked the door. No one was there and I sighed.
"I was actually having fun until I saw that bitch,"
"It's okay now, you're safe with me," 

He then pinned me to the door and got closer. I looked into his eyes as he smirked then my eyes moved to his lips. I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck and he did the same around my waist, and before we knew it, we were making out‒ in the dressing room, in our wedding outfits at our wedding. But then we forgot about the people wanting to talk to us and wanting to take pictures with us. 

Shortly, there was banging on the door and we immediately stopped.
"Should we open the door?" I whispered. He started to frantically look around.
"Listen, you hide here, then come out after a few minutes okay?"
"Alright." We thought there were some of our friends wanting to talk to us but when he opened the door he immediately shut it with disgust but panic on his face.

I was confused. "Who was it?" I mouthed.
"Tyler," My eyes widened.
"Oh." He tried to push his weight against the door so he wouldn't come in.
"Where's my princess? Is she in there?" Tyler groaned behind the door. I pulled a face of disgust knowing he was talking about me.
"Is he drunk?" I asked, Wil just shrugged.
"I think we should make a run for it."
"What?! Wil, are you crazy? We can't run away from our own wedding,"
"I will if it's running away from this guy, even if it's running away from our wedding. Are you coming or not?" My face was blank, I was confused for a second. "I'm only joking love, I'm not leaving you here, come on,"

And that's basically how we ran away from our own wedding.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑺𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 || Wilbur Soot (𝗦𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗟 𝗧𝗢 𝗔𝗧 𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗧) 🎉