My First Time On Wilbur's Stream

The next morning I woke up in Wilbur's bed, but he wasn't next to me. He was probably awake.

"Wil?" I groaned, "Will..?" my eyes were still half shut. I didn't hear a response, so I just got up and tied my hair up into a neater low bun.

I saw Wilbur standing by the counter, flipping something on a pan.

"Morning, love!" He came to me whilst I was still rubbing my eyes. Wilbur gave me a hug and I hugged him back from the shoulders. " Morning babe. What's for breakfast?" I said in a raspy voice.

"Pancakes!"

"Ooh! I love panca-... uhm, I think one is burning right now," I say smiling at him whilst he turns around panicked and quickly flips it onto a plate.

"God, you saved that pancake," I giggle.

"Well, I.. don't have clothes," I purse my lips and look him in the eyes.

"Well, I guess you have to wear one of my clothes." he turns the hob/ stove off and walks back to his room to find something. I follow him like a lost puppy.

Wilbur picks out a plain polo shirt and a yellow jumper, along with black jeans.

"That should do. That's my favourite jumper, so don't you dare do anything to it."

"Oh. There goes my plans of burning it and stomping on it and chucking it in the lake." I say sarcastically which makes us both laugh. Wilbur walks out of the room and I quickly change into his clothes and walk into the kitchen. I sit down as he serves the pancakes evenly on 4 plates, I'm guessing that's for me, Wil, David and Ace.

"Thanks love,"

"No problem." he replies with a smile on his face.

We ate our pancakes in a comfortable silence and David walked in, said good morning to the both of us and returned to his room with his pancakes in his hand.

~~~

" Alright then Wil, I think I should go now, it's 11:30."

"Alright, do you want me to drop you or anything love?"

"Nah, I'll be fine."

"Alright, don't forget to come back at 8:00 pm or earlier for the stream."

"Ok, I will, bye Wil!"

"See you soon love!" I shut the door gently as I was shoving my coat on. It was really cold in the morning, why did I decline that offer? Now I have to walk back. Oh well, it's like a 5- minute walk.

Not long after I arrive at our apartment door, lightly knocking.

* knock knock *

"It's me, Y/n."

The door opens and I see Matt. He leans in for a friendly hug and I hug him back , confused. I never knew Matt to be this friendly.

"Hey Y/n!"

"Hi Matt!" What the fuck was going on?? Maybe he was just in a good mood.

He welcomed me in and I saw George, who also leaned in for a hug, which was reasonable, and I hugged him back.

"Hellooo!!"

"Hey George?? Why do you both seem so excited??" I face both of them.

"I don't know, random burst of energy I guess."

Weird. 

I shot them a 'you're acting a bit sus' look before heading to my room.

As I was about to shut the door, I yell, "Oh yeah by the way guys,"

"Yeah?" I could tell it was George's voice.

"I'm gonna be staying at Wilbur's tonight."

"Again?!?" I hear his voice get louder, indicating that he was walking towards my room.

"Why??" he leans on the same wall that I was leaning on, in front of me.

"Well, I'm doing a stream with him, and I might start streaming too!"

"And how the fuck are you gonna do that?" he's actually thought ahead. And he was right. I didn't have a computer, monitor, headset, anything.

"I guess I'm gonna have to earn that money then aren't I?"

"I can help pay for a set and then you can stream to earn money,  to pay me back," of course, "And I'll introduce my followers to you,"

"Aww, thanks," I hug him tightly as he hugs me back.

~~~

Time flies and it's already 7:30. For the stream I decide to wear dark grey cargo pants (baggy style) with a white crop top and a mustard flannel on top, and I leave my hair as it is, it's too short and wavy anyway.
Description of my hair: really short (shoulder length) black at the top with a bleached layer at the bottom.

"George can you drop me to Wilbur's?  I don't want to go alone at this time."

"Okay, give me a minute." He quickly shoves on some decent clothes (I'm guessing) and he walks out in a shirt and sweatpants/ tracksuit bottoms and a plain white shirt. He shoves on a coat as I stand there awkwardly waiting for him to hurry up. We finally exited our apartment and actually used the elevator since it was fixed this morning.  As we were midway through the drive, I turn to him but he still looks at the road. 

"George, do you.. like Matt?"

"What?! No such thing, I mean why- like I'm not even gay!!"

It was so goddamn obvious that they liked each other, they were like middle schoolers too embarrassed to confess.

Eventually, we got to Wilbur's and I was just on time. It was 7:57.

"Alright, bye George." I turned around to hug him. He had walked me all the way to Wilbur's floor. George is the sweetest person I know. After Wilbur, of course.

As George left I gently knocked on the door, and it immediately opened. Instead of seeing a tall brunette man with round glasses I saw a less familiar figure.

"Oh hey Y/n!"

"Hi Ace! Uhm, is Wilbur home?"

"Oh yeah, he's in his room testing his mic or something." He stood to the side as I walked in and I went towards Wilbur's room. 

I knocked gently again.

"Wil, it's me Y/n."

"Come in," I hear a muffled voice from his room, and when I walked in he springs up off of his chair and leans in for a tight hug. I hug him back.

"Hey! I'm literally about to stream, you can sit on this if you want." he pulls out a stool from under his desk. 

~~~       

It's been at least an hour into the stream and I haven't laughed one, unlike Wilbur, who's laughed 2 times.

"Y/n, how are you so good at this?!?"

"I know my ways."

~~~