Thank God (if your a theist)

(I felt the need to put that picture up im sorry 💀)

TW// WEIRD CRACKHEAD ACTING LIKE A LOST PUPPY 💀💀💀

~~~

I woke up in a rush, my head throbbing as my vision was slightly distorted. Wait, I'm not in Tommy's apartment, I'm in.. my apartment? W-What?!? My head was starting to throb harder thinking about the situation. I got out of my bed slowly and rubbed my eyes, before seeing Niki on her phone in bed.

"Hey Nik,"

"Hmm? Oh Y/n, you're awake! Morning,"

"Morning, I have a question,"

"Yeah?" She sits up.

"Was Wilbur over at our apartment?"

"Yeah, yesterday,"

"Oh, so then.." I contemplated for a while, "Did I go over to.. his apartment?"

Shaking her head, she replied, "No, you went to take a nap then you slept for the rest of the day,"

SO it was a dream, Thank God.

"Right, anyways I'm going to work--"

"Don't you want food?"

"No, I'll just eat there, bye,"

"Take care," she slouched back into her bed as I checked my phone, 6:15, and changed into a hoodie and jeans. I wasn't feeling it today, but I needed to go to work. I didn't really need to go to work, since I was a streamer—which reminds me, I promised my followers I would stream yesterday, so I better make up for it. Sorry chat.

I walked out of my building to see David there. Not Wil's roommate, my ex. I sighed and pretended I didn't see him, I turned the music up louder and my airpods blocked out all the noise.

At least he didn't see me, or so I thought. He walked up to me and tapped me on my shoulder with a smile. I guess I didn't have an excuse this time. Forcing a smile, I turned around whilst pulling my airpods out and stopping the music. Ugh.

"Heyy," I forced myself to not flip him off.

"Hi Y/n, are you free today? I was wondering if we could go out for lunch after your shift,"

"I'm not really free today, and I won't be on any other day, sorry,"

"Aww, why not?" None of your business prick.

"Oh well, I'm going out with my boyfriend today, and he's picking me up after my shift, I'm so sorry,"

"Oh no worries, I almost forgot you had a boyfriend." He chuckles at his comment.
Shut up bitch, I'm just reminding you so you don't make a stupid move on me. Again—like, how the hell does he expect me to be besties with him after what he had done to me? 

~~~

As I walked into the café, with David behind me like a lost puppy (I swear to god this crackhead has nothing else to do with his life), Avery and Matt ran up to me and squeezed me in a group hug. This is exactly what I needed after that dream I had last night.

"Where the fuck have you been?!?" Matt questioned.

"I missed you so fucking much." added Avery.

"Oh guys, I promise I'll be back tomorrow, I'll try not to skip work." I gently pulled away from the hug. "Can I just go to the locker room for a sec?"

Matt answered, "Of course." They let me go and I pulled my phone out, sitting on a bench in the locker room. I needed to get Wilbur to pick me up after my shift– I had lied to David.

~~

Wilbur's POV:

Y/n/n <33

Lmao
Bye

read today, 00:13am

NEW UNREAD MESSAGE  (1)

Love can u do me a favour pls

Yeah? <33

Can u pick me up after my shift, i had to get away from David xx

i was gonna ask you to go out on a date with me today to talk about something

Aww 
That's so sweet
🥺🥺

so it adds up
anyway i will dw

thank u :)

anyways if you'll excuse me i have iced lattes to make

noo i wanna talk to u more 

🥺 me too but i have to go now

alr
bye babe

bye love <33
read today, 6:54 am

~~~

I can't wait to see Y/n today. I blush just thinking about her. Today I'm gonna surprise her and ask her something really really important to me. My stomach fills with butterflies as I lay in my bed, staring at my phone re-reading all of our messages. I just love her so much, ever since the day I looked into her eye, the day I walked out of that bathroom and she passed out. That moment makes me smile. It gets me every time.