The Wipeout Course

"Y-Y/n?!" Wilbur says in a happy tone.

"Yes it's me!"

"Can we talk privately after call?"

"Yes."

Me and George continued to talk to his friends, James was hilarious and made me laugh most of the time during call because of his stupid jokes. And Toby was also funny, he was quite kind too.

"Oh my god. I forgot to tell George about this, and y/n can come too," Toby said excitedly.

"What is it?" George asked.

"Well we're doing the Wipeout challenge tomorrow! Do you want to come?!"

"Um hell yeah!" I butt in, "What about James though?"

"Oh I'm busy on that day, it's one of my friend's birthday tomorrow, so I'm not going."

"Oh," George said, "I mean I might go though."

"Great! Well get ready for tomorrow, I'm going to go now, I'm sorta tired." Toby said.

James agreed, "I need to go to sleep too, goodnight guys,"

"Goodnight!" the three of us said.

"Well the 2 of you can talk, I'm going offline."

"Goodnight then," I said to him after he logged off of Discord.

I stepped out onto the balcony before unblocking Wilbur and sending him a phone call. It was so quiet at night. There was no noise coming from the apartment since Matt and George were asleep. But then Wilbur picked up.

"Y/n I'm so sorry I just didn't have th-"

"Calm down, Wilbur, I'm not mad at you,"

"Wait, really?"

"Really. It's just Tommy that I'm mad at, I know you don't have a girlfriend. I'm angry at him for overreacting and kicking me out for dating you, and for lying to me. If I didn't know you as well, I would've believed him and he would've ruined our relationship."

"I.. never mind. But y/n, you do realise that Tommy is going to be at the Wipeout course tomorrow. I mean, it's gonna be really awkward because I'm mad at him too. What are we gonna do?"

"Oh, well, uhm, I don't really know. I'll just ignore him. Maybe he'll apologise to me tomorrow."

"Maybe. Well, uhm.. y/n...?"

"Yeah?"

"Are we still a thing...?"

"Well, uhm, I still want to be a thing, don't you?"

"Yeah! But maybe we could.. like, start all over again?"

"Of course! I was thinking of that too. I think we should go to a nearby café after? You know, to talk about everything that's happening right now."

"Yeah! I guess I should bring extra clothes. I just don't know what Tommy's going to do tomorrow though."

"Me neither, I guess we'll see. Well, I've got to go to sleep,"

"Same, goodnight, love." he says with a cute smile, knowing what he just said.

"Goodnight," you say all flustered, and you couldn't stop smiling.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning:

Oh god. I woke up, feeling no motivation to even sit up. But thinking about seeing Wilbur today made me want to get up. But the thought of seeing Tommy made me want to crawl back into my lovely, comfy, nice, warm bed. Oh well. I get out of my bed, and get into the shower. I'm so glad that I'm all good with Wilbur now. But I wonder if he still remembers that night. I'm sure he does.

I hop out of the shower put a shirt on and some shorts since we're going to be involved with water.

"Breakfast's ready!" I hear George yell. I walk in to see George wearing basically the same thing, but with different brands. And Matt was sitting at the counter on one of the high stools, eating a sandwich and watching something on his phone. He looks up at me with a smile.

"Morning y/n!"

"Morning!" I reply.

"Morning George"

"Morning, are you excited, you're going to see the love of your life todayyy." he says in a singsong voice.

"Oh George," I sigh rolling my eyes as a joke, " I'm also going to see the opposite."

"Oh yeah? Who's th- oh, Tommy... I forgot he was coming."

"Exactly."

I quickly eat the food that he'd made, surprisingly, he was good at cooking, and rush to my room to pack extra clothes for the 'date'. 

"I'm ready!" You yell from the front of the apartment.

"Coming!" George yells back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was quite a long way, almost like a road trip. I mean, it was like- 1 hour, so it was long. I couldn't stop thinking about the expression on Tommy's face, they'd also be recording on his channel on top of that. Toby probably told him anyway.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------