'I Need To Confront Her Later'

(WARNING: SLIGHT SMUT INCLUDED)

"Babe,"

Whoa, 'BABE'?!? What chapter did we miss?!?! Wilbur's jaw fell to the ground, and I dropped my drink on accident.

"Oh shit," I say, due to the spillage that almost went on my shoes. Niki looked startled.

"O- Y/n! Wilbur!" She laughs sheepishly in embarrassment, knowing that we basically heard everything that they said.

"Wilbur?? Y/n?! What are you guys doing here?!" Ace looks very perplexed.

"W-Uhh, we gotta go, don't we Wilbur?"

"Yeah, I got a sudden urge to piss," He replies. We ran out of there in panic.  Are they mad at us? It was our fault, we were nosy. Brush it off, Y/n, you're at a party, loosen up. Have fun. But I should still confront her later.

"I think we should leave them alone, you should come and stay at ours, and she's most likely to bring him home too, then we can confront them."

"Yeah, that makes sense." There was a silence between us, but it wasn't really silent since there was music blasting out loud and people yelling at screaming in the backyard.

"Do you wanna get a drink?" I point to the drink table outside.

"Yeah, I need to loosen up a little." We go to the mini bar that Vanessa hired, and I order a bottle of tequila, and I get ID'd, whilst Wilbur orders a beer, and also gets ID'd. We end up getting so drunk that I see 2 Wilbur's and Wilbur sees 4 Y/n's.

"God, I like this feeling," he says, about to collapse.

"I know right, do you want to chill in a room upstairs?"

"Yeah, yeah yeah.. I'm.. I'm tired,"

~~~

(I'm pretty sure you can describe what happens next lol)

I drop myself on the bed and Wilbur grins at me. 

"I wanna, can we.."

"Yes Wilbur," 

(TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING)

He starts off at my neck and I slip out a little moan. Wilbur's eyes lock with mine for a second and he kisses me, then his hands move down to my thighs, but then I finally knock to my senses.

"Wilbur stop,"

"W..What love? I.. I thought you were enjoying it," his facial expression drops.

"No, I'm... not ready yet." I feel slightly guilty, but I'm not ready to do that kind of stuff yet.

~~~

The next morning I woke up in Wilbur's arms, in our apartment? I expected us to be in Vanessa's house. Hmm, bit weird. I guess I should look around for Niki? But before I did that I pointed my face at my phone so it automatically turned on and the time was in a big bold font, saying 9:36. I guess I was the only sober one out of the three of us— or should I say 4? I tiptoed over to Niki's room, making sure to not wake anyone up. I peered in and saw Niki being cradled by someone? It turns out that it was fucking Ace. I'm not really surprised though. But I have to take a picture of this. For proof if I ever need it.