The party

Time skip: 19:00/7:00 pm

There's only an hour until Wilbur comes and we get ready to leave. I've only picked out my outfit, but I haven't done my makeup yet, so I better pause Superstore, get out of these comfy blankets and do my night skincare routine. I've already got my outfit on the bed.

~~ Little time skip- 10 minutes later :))

Let me just quickly take a picture for my story on insta. You put the caption as, "About to leave xx"

(This is you taking a mirror selfie for a story)

"Y/n I'm ready!" Niki yells from her room.

"Same I'm in the living room/lounge!"

Niki walks out of the room looking as hot as fuck.

"Damn," I say looking her up and down, "You're gonna be gettin a lot of boys,"

"Or girls," She corrects me.

"And girls, but damn you are as hot as fuck in that dress,"

"Thanks queen," she says with a warm smile.

This is what she wore:

A knock was heard and we assumed it was Wilbur as it was 7:53

His eyes widen as I open the door.

"Wow," he looks me up and down.

"Hey," I hug him tightly, slightly red after hearing his comment.

"Hey love, where's Niki?"

"In her room taking a picture for her story. Come in,"

We sit on the sofa in silence waiting for Niki.

"You look hot," I nudged him gently.

"I should be the one saying that," Wilbur cups my face gently with a smirk. He leans in for a kiss, and god I can't describe this one, but it was a good one. After he pulled away he left me looking like a red tomato and he just smirked.

"I'm ready— why are you so red?" She looks at me puzzled.

"N-nothing, let's just go," I mumbled, looking down.

We order the Uber and hang around in the parking lot for 15 minutes. Me and Wilbur's hands brush against each other and he interlocks his fingers with mine, Niki's just on the phone texting someone with a smile on her face, I bet it's Ace or something.

"Y/n," 

"Yeah Wil?"
He looks at me with a slightly worried face.

"Do you promise you'll stay with me? I don't want the same thing to happen to you again." He rests his hands on my shoulders. What was he talking about? Oh yeah, Twatty Tyler.

"Oh, that prick, I remember now," I grimaced. "Don't worry, the three of us will stick together, right Niki?" I turn to her. She doesn't reply, her eyes still glued to the phone with a grin plastered on to her face.

"Niki?" Wilbur waves slightly in her face. She quickly looks up and hides her screen, and her cheeks turn crimson.

"Y- Uh  yeah?"

"Who the fuck are you even texting?" I snatched the phone from her before she could turn it off.

"No one, give it back!!"

Wait a damn minute. 

"Ace?!?" I looked up at the contact's name and it had a heart next to it. "Like, Wilbur's roommate Ace??" She nods embarrassed. "Why's there a heart next to his name?" I tease her slightly, but feeling a bit bad.

"Wh- wait, do you like him?" Wilbur teased.

"N-no, give it back," She flusters uncontrollably. I give her the 'You are very suspicious and you better spill when we get home' look. 

We give the driver the address and we all sit at the back, with me in the middle.

~~~

We arrive at a mansion, a cute modern one. I guess this was Vanessa's home, and we were welcomed by her as soon as we came in.

"Hey, Niki, Y/n!"

"Hey!"

"Hey Vanessa," I force a smile on my face.

"Who's this hot-" She points at Wilbur.

I interrupt her before she could finish her sentence, "My boyfriend,"

"Oh, sorry," She rubs the back of her neck. At least she apologised.

I grabbed Wilbur's wrist and Niki followed as we went straight to the lounge where some people were, the garden door was open and everyone else was there.

I looked down and realised my grasp on Wilbur's wrist was tight, I was just really nervous.

"Sorry," I let go of his wrist.

"Don't worry about it," He planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Wait, where's Niki?"

"Oh she's outside with someone- Ace?! What the fuck is he doing here?!?"

"I swear they're hooking up secretly or something, do you want to get a closer look?" I give him a mischievous look.

"Alright," we hold hands and I led him behind a tree, he stood behind me, who was standing behind a tree. Wilbur's hands were on my waist and my face reddened, I'm glad he couldn't see my face.

"I wanna hear what they're talking about," I turned around to look at him and he nodded in approval.

"Same," we went to the food table right where they were, and drank some champagne whilst listening into their conversation.

"Yeah, I know right?!" Niki was laughing whilst he said something.

I gave Wilbur a confused look and went back to listening to their conversation, and Ace held Niki's hand. My jaw almost fell to the floor and Wilbur's eyes widened.

"Woah," Wilbur mouthed to me, with the glass of champagne in his hand.