The Confession II (spicy 🌶)

"Umm, it depends...?"

"Wil, come on, I know you remember," I try to confront him.

"Uhm- oh my god fine, you got me,"

"Yeah, uhm, I just wanted to apologise for that, I was really drunk and somehow I st-" Wilbur cuts me off. He stands up and I stand up too, and before I know it, I feel a pair of hands wrapped around my waist and he cups my face with one of his hands.

"I mean," Wilbur smirks, "I.. kinda liked it.." he looks away, too embarrassed to look at me.

I wrap my hand around his shoulder and Wilbur turns his head back to me. 

"Well, why did you pull away..?" I ask him.

"It didn't feel right. You were too drunk and.. I thought I was almost taking advantage of you,"

"Oh Wilbur," I smile at him.

"Well, how about we.. kiss again...?" my eyes widened, "..To make sure that I liked it? But you said you weren't comfortable kissing me yet and w-"

I cut him off by cupping his face and kissing him passionately. Wilbur kissed me back and it felt like he was really enjoying it.

We were still kissing when we got cut off by the door opening, and before the person at the door could see us, I quickly pulled away and Wilbur let go of my waist. My face reddened and Wilbur scratched the back of his neck looking embarrassed while facing the door. It was David.

"I- I'm sorry, I should've knocked,"

Wilbur opened his mouth to reply to him, but before a word could come out of his mouth the door shut abruptly.

"Uhmm.." it was honestly really awkward so I just added a joke in to make it at least a bit funny, even though I was absolutely rubbish at jokes.

"Well, I enjoyed it..?" I honestly told him, which then we both started to laugh.

"Me too.." he smiles at me cutely, before actually  turning his body to me.

He puts his hands on my shoulders.

"Y/n,"

"Yes?"

"I can't do it anymore.."

W-What..? I genuinely didn't know what to do. Was he breaking up with me? Right after we kissed?

"Y/n..?" I had zoned out.

"Do what..???"

"I can't keep our relationship a secret anymore." Thank god he wasn't breaking up with me.

"W- But your followers don't even know who I am.. " I have a point.

"You have a point, I'll give it some time then. Actually, I'm doing a stream tomorrow! A 'You Laugh You Lose' stream. I'm sure you know the rules right?" I nod," Then how about we do it together?" 

"Yeah sure! I should be free tomorrow!"

*ring ring* 

It was coming from my pocket. I broke the eye contact with Wilbur and look for my phone in my pocket.

'13 missed calls from 'George <333' and 6 missed calls from 'Matt 🐸''

"Shit,"

"What is it?!" I show him my phone and the amount of messages that I got.

"I need to call them."

I call George and he answers within seconds.

"Where the fuck are you?! We were worried sick about you!"

"Well it's not entirely my fault, I got locked out again, then I called you both like a bunch of times and neither of you answered."

"Well where are you right now?"

"I'm staying at Wilbur's tonight, then you better open the door for me next morning, and the first thing we do is get new keys for me,"

"Alright then, at least you're safe I guess. Goodnight, love you." I hear another 'goodnight' in the background guessing that was Matt.

"Goodnight, love you too,"

"Alright bye, bye.." I hung up the phone before putting it back into my pocket and looking back up at Wilbur. I sigh.

"You tired?"

Before I could reply, he picked me up and chucked me on the bed, and then he jumped on the bed toppling over me. I gave a little shriek before tickling him in the stomach, and he did the same back. Minutes later, we both lay on the bed out of breath, and chuckling at each other.

"Come on, let's go to bed."

"I don't wanna sleep," I moan at him feeling like a little child.

"Aren't you tired??"

"Well yeah, but- " my eyes shot straight at his guitar in the corner of the room.

"But what..?"

"Can you sing one of your songs for me..?"

"Well- I- Fine,"

"I can play the drums so we can do like a little duet thing if you want?" the drums are one of many of my hidden talents. I can sing, play, act, and waayy more.

"No. way. You play the drums?!?!" he looks really shocked.

"I can sing too," I feel really confident at this point.

"That's actually so cool! Maybe when my band do like a concert or something then we can do it together? My followers would actually love that so much,"

It was adorable how he just started planning all of these events in the future, with me. It is absolutely crazy, how a month ago I was an ordinary person, who was a massive fan of Wilbur Soot, and now I'm fucking dating him?!?!

------------------------------------------------------

I ran over to the drums and he ran to the guitar, and we started to play 'Sex Sells', until a knock was heard on our door and it was Ace telling us to "Shut the fuck up, please," and so we eventually had to stop midway through the song.

"I actually quite enjoyed that!"

"Yeah, me too, and it was even better with you playing the drums! You're actually really good!"

"Thanks,"

----------------------------------------------------