a nice day

Ruby's POV

I open my eyes slowley, I let my eyes get used to the light.
I look around, oh, I'm still in Luke's room. I take the blanket away, i sit slowley.
This is a nice hammock though, it's comfy. I get up, Luke isn't here by the way. I leave his room and I wa8lk downstairs in my PJS still.
I chew on my left sleeve a little, I walk around the corner and i enter the livingroom, no one. Huh?

Wait, maybe in the TV room

Wait, maybe in the TV room. Yes the livingroom and the room with a TV is separate.
But i just both call it the livingroom.
I check the TV room, there is no one here either.

My face expression shows that im sad, I go back to the livingroom

Did they leave me? I start crying, I sit on the brown couch and I hug one of the pillows, while sitting in a corner of the couch.
I hear the front door open, suddenly someone hugs me.
-what's wrong?- I look up, it's Calum.
Huh?
-i thought you all left- I whisper while stuttering a little.
-ofcourse not little friend, we were away to buy groceries. We didn't think thay you'd wake up yet- he explains, oh.
He takes the pillow away,-cmon, hug me instead- he says, I smile a little and hug him, he hugs back carefully.
-we will leave a note next time- he says, I nod.
-now cmon, we got you candy- he says, I smile. We both head to the kitchen.
-here!- Ashton says, he tosses something at me. I catch it. Oooo, haribo bears!
-thank you- I say, I give it to ashton, he puts it in a cabinet.
I eat breakfast, two slices of bread with Nutella, a mug of milk and a banana.

Afterwards i sit back in my favorite corner on the brown couch, while hugging my knees as always.
-Rubyyyy-
I look to my right, it's Michael.
-guess what we are gonna do today- he says, I think a little.
-you said you like animals right?- Michael asks.
-Yep- I say
He shows me a photo, i gasp.
-we are going to a zoo today. Does that sound cool?- Michael says.
-yes!- I say, he gives me a high five.
-be ready to go at twelve okay? Then we are going- he says, I start nodding.
Yay! I haven't been to a zoo in a long time.

But knowing that staying here won't last, hurts. I think this because everytime i stayed at people's house like this, wich happened about 7 times. When they see and notice my traumas they most of the time cancel to proceed.
They don't mind they said, my mind believes them but my heart refuses to.
And im overthinking again, I grab my iPad from the table to play a game,
Its 10:54 now... I play minecraft for some time.

Skip to 11:41

I close the game, ive been playing for a while... -I'm gonna go get ready- I say, Calum, the only one in the livingroom beside me says,-alright, if you need anything i'll be here- he says, I nod and walk to the hall, I walk up the staircase and i enter my room.
I close the door and i change clothes, I yawn and brush my teeth in the bathroom, after i peed i put my hair in a bun. I grab my wallet from the nightstand and i put it in my pocket.
I'm wearing black sweatpants and a hoodie, i like this style, I put my sneakers on downstairs.
And after a few minutes we leave, I sit on the front seat, next to Ashton, he drives. I'm excited!