panic attack.

Luke's POV

I'm writing one of the last few pages of my new book I'm working on. Why are the last pages always the hardest? 

I put my pencil down, I yawn and get up from my desk chair.
I look around my room, I close the black curtains.
I look at my watch, it's almost 1 AM.
I didn't know it was this late, shit.
I quickly hop to the bathroom to brush my teeth, after this I change clothes to just shorts. It's comfortable to sleep in.
Suddenly Ruby enters my room, she's breathing fast.
I run towards her, she doesn't know what to do, i sit on my knees and I take her hands carefully.
-Ruby, look at me- I say.
Stay calm Luke....
She looks at me.
-it's okay, you are safe remember?- I say, she covers her ears with her hands again.
I hug her tight,-shhhh, I'm here- I say.
She's shaking.
I carefully take her hands away.
She keeps her eyes shut tight, still breathing fast.
-Luke is here, no one is gonna hurt you- I say, she suddenly stops breathing fast.
I walk with her to the hammock hanging in my room, I lay her in it.
She opens her eyes.
-see? You are fine- I say with a smile on my face.
She smiles a little,-did it suddenly happen?- I ask.
She nods.
-it's okay, wanna sleep in here for the night?- I ask her, oh, she's asleep already.
I carefully put a pillow under her head and then I lay a blanket on her.
She can stay here for the night, I don't wanna wake her up.
I flip the lightswitch and put my phone in the charger. I lay down... I look at Ruby,she's hugging herself a little.
She's so sweet, but she's mentally scarred, wich isn't surprising with what she went through. I hope that me and my boys can help her. She just needs a safe home where she can heal properly and feel loved again.
This orphanage isn't really helping her either, i fall asleep after a little while.