Visiting the Royal Palace

Early update!!!!

"Ohh okayy, but-" I couldn't complete my sentence and papa stopped me in between.

"Let me complete pranali, everything was going good, the king loved both his daughter in laws, but there were some people, other kings who couldn't see the growth of his kingdom so they gathered some priests and other religious and old people who shared the same thought with them as how could a middle class girl be the queen of one the biggest kingdom. Ratna has everything a queen can have, and she has been doing a very good job as the queen and that's what triggered the insecurity of other kings and men.

So they together threw some allegations and started some bad rumours about the queen, and it was getting difficult for Queen Ratna to even perform her duty, and day by day it was getting worse. It wasn't easy for princess Sakshama either, she was accused of not being a worthy lady to even called a princess, as she was not able to get her rights back form a middle class girl. The former king couldn't see his daughter in laws' life this miserable so he did everything to turn things into their favour and then passed a law, which was more of a ritual for the royal ruling royal family of Rajasthan, to get one of their son married to a non royal girl. To show that every women is worthy of being a Queen. And if they have two sons, then that's even better, it will prove the world that both the women can live peacefully and happily without any competition between them."

"Woah that was deep, but you know I heard aunty said that now both of them can marry a normal girl but one of them has to definitely marry a non royal. Why are things so complicated.
Royal families have it weird." I said yawning.

"Okay story time ends, go and sleep, good night kiddo." Papa said pushing me gently towards my room.

××××××××××××× ××××××××××××××××

It was 10 in the morning, and I just want to sleep all day. It's like I am still exhausted from yesterday's event and everything. But we have to leave for market for the shopping, or we'll be late for the birthday.

We were wondering around shops and showrooms, we can't decide what to buy for the person who can easily have anything in this world. So I and bhabhi decided to buy everything we found attractive like small and cute bracelets of stones, we bought at least 10 of them, they were cute and pocket friendly and above all they looked like they were made for her. And then we bought a dream catcher, and lastly a beautiful key ring that was so eye-catching that I couldn't resist myself but buy it. And we got her name written on it.

 And we got her name written on it

The bracelets

The bracelets.

The dreamcatcher

The dreamcatcher

The keychain, ( imagine Rythm written in place of nil)

I bought some earrings for me, I love jhumkas, bhabhi also loves buying them so we spent one hour extra exploring the market.

×××××××××× ××××××××××××

It was 3 in the evening, we were now getting ready for the birthday party. I was almost ready when bhabhi came to me and said I need to change into something traditional because everyone will be wearing the same. So I changed my cute dress into a suit. I didn't bring many suits with me, I only had 2, and last time I wore one of them so I was left with the simple and comfortable pink coloured suit. I loved my look.

 I loved my look

Pranali's look.

I was wearing a ring and light weight earrings. I kept it pretty simple and elegant.

Soon we were on our way to the palace, I was sitting next to bhabhi and Saloni was on her left. She was really very excited, and I hoped that she gets what she wants. She's been really loyal to hukum sa even when he knew nothing about her. She didn't has any boyfriend, and she never even thought about some other man in her life except for Hukum sa. Aunty told me all this when we were on the dinner table yesterday. She said Saloni has every quality a Queen should have, she has always dreamt of being a Queen, she has taught herself that way, she is so eligible for the post of the Queen. Now I understand why she was so rude to me that day. She's like that whenever someone says anything that goes against her thoughts and plan of being the wife of hukum sa. I really hope she gets that or she'll go crazy. Also I can see she's really in love with him. May god help her marry him. I was thinking about all this, sitting quietly when the car stopped and I realised that we've reached.

A/N
What do think about saloni, she's in love with Hukum Sa, being in love with someone is such a great feeling, although I still have to feel this but you guys can tell me about your lovely incidents or if you've ever been in love.

I would very much like to know you all guys.!!!!
Lots of love to my readers!!!!!!!

Not a Royal QueenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara