I know what to do

Rani Ma Sa's Pov-

I called both Vikram bhai sa and Aradhna bhabhi sa to meet us, I know I was doing things hastily but I just want my son to be happy again, after what happened last time, I never want to see him that disturbed and distant from us. I said this to Uttam ji( her husband, bade hukum sa).

And he said we can't force them, but he also wanted to try this. He also wanted to take a chance towards our son's happiness.

Soon they entered the room, and greeted us, we already know who they are, Uttam ji told me about them after we came back from Hawa Mahal, I knew about the family but didn't know that they were the same people.

I requested them, literally begged them for my son's happiness, "I know I am asking for a lot, but even if there's a slightest chance of her getting ready to marry him, I request you to convince her. Your daughter will be happy with us, she'll have no problem, will have all the luxury, she's will be loved by us the way we love our sons and Meera, she'll be safe with us, I promise you that." I said joining my hands in front of them, that moment I was standing in front of them not as a former queen but as a mother who only wants her son to come back to his normal happy life.

"Rani Sa, you don't have to do this, you've already done a lot for us, we will definitely talk to her, but she will decide everything. And we can only hope she says yes to it. But I can't force my daughter into anything." Vikram bhai sa said. And I nodded with hopes in my eyes.

×××××××××××××××××  ×××××××××××××××××

Pranali's pov-

Papa told me that Rani Ma Sa and Bade Hukum Sa will respect my decision.
They will never throw their decisions on me. They want me to be happy when I accept this marriage.

"Papa, I need some time, can I talk to you tomorrow?" I asked him. He answered positively and then he kissed my forehead, mumma too did the same, and they left.

I couldn't sleep, I was making a list of pros and cons of marrying the king. There were more cons than pros. It was all so messed up so I went outside near the window to refresh my mind.

It was still raining, I can't imagine my life took this giant turn in an just 2 days. Woww this can't get any better, Note the sarcasm. I decided to try just one last time, and for that I need to talk to Hukum sa. If he agrees to not to marry me then there will no problem at all. Yes this is the best and only option I have now. I have to talk Hukum Sa.

I came out of my room, and was searching for him, seriously is this a palace or a maze and why does this have to be so big I wonder how many people stay here. Rich people have it weird.

"Looking for something?" I voice came from my back, I got scared for a second then realised it was him. He was standing there, hands in his pocket wearing grey sweatpants and white tshirt.

"Someone". I said.
"And who might that be?" He asked me. How can he look so calm when he just created a tornado of my life. I hate him.

"You, I wanted to talk to you." I told him, he looked surprised for a second then composed himself and nodded towards a door. And started walking towards it.

"And why should I follow you,?" I asked him raising an eyebrow.

"You don't have to, but I don't think you know the way from here to back to your room." He answered patiently. What is he, always looking so calm, cool and composed, I swear he pretends to be like this. But he was right, I really am lost here.

"Fine, just show me the way back to the room I was staying, we'll talk there only." I said to him.

And then I followed him back to that room. He stopped at the door, and asked me to enter first, I then opened the door slightly more and let him in.

"So what do you want to talk about?" He asked standing near the sofa.

"You know you can sit, this is your palace, so technically this room is yours." I said to him.

"It's yours tonight, and now that you've told to me sit, I will." He said and sat down and looked at me curiously.

The room was very silent, the only sound that was coming was of the rain. And suddenly I realised that we're alone in a room. And I don't know why but I was getting nervous. He didn't take his eyes off me, and his undivided attention to me was not making it any better.

I sat on the corner of my bed, away from the sofa and him, "I think you should reconsider your decision, I am not at all suitable for the role of your wife and the queen, I have no plans of getting married this early and no way in the hell I want to become the Queen." I said try to copy his calm look.

"I already know that part, and trust me you are suitable for every role, being my wife and the Queen." He stated like it was nothing. It maybe nothing to him, but it was a lot to me. My anger was just reaching the limit.

"Listen to me hukum sa, I don't want to marry you, and I want you to understand that, why are you even going through all these troubles, do you even know there are other girls who want to be your wife, the future queen, you can marry one of them, and guess what I know the right person, you know about Akhil uncle right, his daughter Saloni, she really admires you and she wants to be the future queen and your wife as well, if you don't believe me we can ask her, she would love to be with you, you can ask her to be your wife, she's a really nice and kind hearted girl. Just a little change, Not Pranali but Saloni, and you both will get everything you want." I explained him everything in detail, hoping he would get my point.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Don't forget to vote and comment!