Little Monkey

It was going to be night soon, the sun was about to set and that added to the charm of this place. There was less people compared to the noon and some people were dancing and making videos, to my left I saw some people( banjaras) preparing for their performance, maybe they were practicing, people were now gathering near them to have the perfect view of their performance.

 There was less people compared to the noon and some people were dancing and making videos, to my left I saw some people( banjaras) preparing for their performance, maybe they were practicing, people were now gathering near them to have the perfec...

Bnajaras.

We've already visited JAL MAHAL and CITY PALACE and Hawa Mahal is our last stop. Tomorrow we'll be heading back to our homes, Lucknow.

I am going to miss this a lot. We've created so many memories here, right now I was sitting with my family, my friends went back to the hotel rooms they were staying at, as they have to leave today, they wanted to spend some time with their families as our holidays will be ending in a week.

Our college is in Mumbai, but I live in Lucknow and they are from Delhi. So we live in a hostel and get very less time to spend with our families.

×××××××××××××× ×××××××××××××

We were also waiting for their performance to start they asked all the people in Mahal to wait, and not leave before their dance. Upasna Aunty, Akhil Uncle and their daughter Saloni with my family were sitting in a circle now, and the Upasna Aunty was telling us some stories of the king of Jaipur. After 15 min into the story I got to know that there's a ritual in royal Rajput family where the one of the sons of the family has to marry a girl who's not from any other Royal family, like a normal girl, like us. And here in the royal family, they had 2 sons ,older one Abhimanyu Singh Rajput and younger one Yuvaan Singh Rajput. And the younger one is already married to the love of his life, who's also a royal princess but not everybody knows where she's from.

"Our king, Hukum Sa is a known personality in the world of business as well as his younger brother Yuvaan. They have a family business here of hotels and restaurants and they both together made it global. They are so successful yet down to earth. And sometimes they also come to this event, we might get a chance to meet them today." Upasna aunty exclaimed excitedly.

"Mumma maybe this time Hukum sa finds his soulmate." Saloni said even more excitedly. Don't tell me they are trying to get the king's attention, she really wants to marry him. That's why they were hella determined to stay here for more hours, even when we were done with our tour in the afternoon.

" Okay I didn't say it earlier because I was not allowed to, but it is confirmed that the king along with his family will come to this event. They will be here in no time." Akhil uncle said.

I was looking at him with a question mark on my face, how does he know the whereabouts of the king himself.

"He works for them. He is junior secretary of king's PA." Papa answered ruffling my hair.

"Ohhh, I didn't know that." I said honestly.

"Oh my god papa, don't ruin her hairstyle, what if the king is about to choose her but doesn't because of her messy monkey like hairstyle." Prerna bhabhi said teasing me.

I was about to tell her that I am not interested at all but before I could even open my mouth Saloni said, "No bhabhi, it's not going to happen so you don't have to worry about it."

She said smiling but everyone can see she was judging me by the look on her face. She was looking at me up and down as in I am some low quality product. Whatever, not that I am very interested in it, marrying the king means becoming the Queen that comes with thousands of responsibilities that'll definitely take away my freedom and I would rather die that let my freedom go. Also why am I even considering this point. 'Just stop thinking rubbish Pranali' I mentally scolded myself.

But the way Saloni was looking at me made me angry, who does she think she is, I know I don't look according to the beauty standards of society but I am beautiful and I know that. I am very comfortable in my wheatish skin and short height. ( I am 5'1")

Bhai noticed my reaction because then he said, "I don't think your king would be able to handle my little monkey, she jumps a lot, yells a lot and eats a lot."

"Bhai, it's okay she got the idea." I said glaring at him.

I was already so tired and this weather was luring me to sleep, the sweet winds, beautiful lightings, slow music. But then the music changed-
"Oh-"
"Oh-" me and bhabhi we both said at the same time. The banjaras were now dancing and singing, my god, they're professionals, and they were singing my current favourite song DHOLLA from tere bin drama, I love this song, and recently I learnt a choreography on this because I had a lot of time, and showed it to bhabhi, she loved it. That's why we both were so surprised.

It is getting difficult for me to sit at one place, I want to dance now, with them....bhai is right I seriously don't sit at a place for very long.

I was looking at them while they were dancing and then I decided that I can't help it, and I went to them.

They were like so ready for it, they shifted a bit from their places and gave me space to dance. Well now, let's do it.

The song. (A/N - must listen it to vibe with the chapter.)

I was dancing with them, the choreography I learnt, somewhere matched with them, and where we were different I looked at them and matched the steps, I was continuously smiling, showing my teeth, it felt really awesome to dance with them also my outfit was rocking today, I was wearing a blue anarkali suit, that twirl with me at every round I took. I loved this feeling, I felt so beautiful, I loved everything in this world at that moment. In between the dance the banjaras were giving me their happy smiles, all in all it felt so effing surreal.

 In between the dance the banjaras were giving me their happy smiles, all in all it felt so effing surreal

Pranali's look

The song ended and so does our dance, then I joined my hands to greet them and I was about to leave when one of them stopped me, at first I was confused, then I thought 'did I ruin their choreography, shit they must've been practicing for so long and I jumped in between, shit shit shit, but then they were all smily when we were dancing', oh god I was freaking out.

"If you're not in hurry, we should get a photo together." One of them asked me.

It took me a second to understand what she said, "Oh okay, sure. But are you sure, I mean I did not ruin your performance right?" I asked with hopeful eyes.

She laughed and said,"No why would you, I must say at first I was wondering how you'll match the steps but looks like you're pro."

"No,no it's nothing like that, actually I love this song, so I learnt the choreography, and luckily it matched with yours." I said with a smile that reached my eyes.

A/N
I think this is going to be the length of all the chapters of this book. So be ready to enjoy every bit of it.😌😌.
Hope you like the chapter, vote and comment please. Don't be a silent reader.💜💜