From where He came?

Start from the beginning

They stand near a stall as Gauri want to eat from stall.

"Aaru, we don't have much time"

Gauri complain while eating her favorite chocolate ice cream.

"Oho bullet train. Just eat peacefully. No matter we are late or not. My little one is craving for ice cream and her or his favorite maasi will fulfil all the cravings"

Aarohi said dramatically.
Gauri chuckle.

"How do you know about cravings in pregnancy?"

Gauri ask.

"I did reserch everything last night about pregnancy.. Hehe"

Aarohi reply laughing.
Gauri rolled her eyes.

"It's good. It will benifit you when you will be pregnant. But i think there is no need for you as shaan bhaiya is already very caring"

Gauri tease.
Aarohi mouth open in shock and then she blush.

''Shut up gauri "

"Oho blushing han?"

Gauri tease more.

" hey gauri,How are you "

They heard a voice and turn and they were really surprised.

"Arjun?"

Gauri said.

yes it is Arjun,who is standing in front of them.

" Oh my god Arjun,after a long time. how are you? "

Aarohi said and hug Arjun. Arjun is really happy to see them again.

" I am good. how about you both? "

He asked looking a gauri, she smile.

" I am good Arjun. really happy to see you again after a long time. hope you are doing well "

Gauri said.

She is a little bit gilty for Arjun.

Why?

Because after her marriage Arjun left Oberoi company and join another company. now Arjun is living in Delhi. but he is in a good position.
And gauri think that Arjun did it only because of her.

" Where were you in these months? you did not even call or message us. Is this your friendship. You are looking more handsome han"

Aarohi compliment Arjun

" thank you. I am really sorry yaar I was stuck in my new job you know "

Arjun apologize

" I hope you are doing good in your new job"

Gauri ask.

" Yes Gauri it is excellent "

They are talking and they are laughing with each other as the met after a long time.

But at the same time omkara's car cross them. he can see Arjun with Gauri.

"Arjun? From where he came?"

Omkara said looking at them. he told driver to stop the car.
The car top a little far from them.

Well, from the starting he doesn't like Arjun, until now the feeling is same. he is a little bit change now but the jealousy is still there.

He can see how Gauri is laughing and happy with him.

But he can't listen what they are talking about.
After few minutes looking at them he told driver to take to the office.

"Armm, gauri, I knew about whatever happened between you and Mr oberoi from last few months, I am sorry to hear this "

Arjun said feeling bad for her.
Gauri face fell.

" I don't want to talk about that Arjun. I moved on and I want to live my life with myself. so please never bring that topic again "

Gauri said.

" Hey, let's plan something this weekend. I hope you are staying in Mumbai for few days "

Aarohi suggest excitedly to change the mood.

"No"

Arjun said and both the girls look at him.

" Actually not for few days but I am here for next few months, as my company is working on a new project in Mumbai and I am the head of this project "

Arjun give the good news

" Wow congratulations. so the treat will be from you "

Aarohi suggest and Gauri smile.

"Sure, where you want to go decide first "

Arjun said.

"Yeh"

"How about the new disco? I think Gauri never visited a disco. let's go there and have some fun this weekend "

Arjun suggest.

" No no. club is not good for a pregnant woman. the sounds and the environment is really bad for her "

Aarohi spill The beams unknownly.

Arjun look at Gauri and Gauri also look at Arjun in shock, Aarohi bite her tongue in embarrassment as gauri warn her to not break this news to anyone until it needed.

"Pregnant? Gauri are you?"

Arjun ask.

Gauri look down and nods.

" Let's go to office. it about time. I will call you Arjun"

Aarohi said and drag Gauri with her to avoid the embarrassment.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" Can't you shut your mouth for at least next two months?"

Gauri almost shout on Aarohi who is looking like a scared little cat.

" Sorry yaar. I just said in the flow "

Aarohi said.

" Shut up now. go back to work and don't you dare to say anything to anyone without my permission"

Gauri said and aarohi run from there to save herself from Gauri's anger.

Gauri doesn't want to break this news to anyone, as she don't want to people think something else about her. and right now she is not ready mentally to face others.

" Gauri, sir is here and he is asking for you "

Bina come and inform Gauri about Omkara's presence.

Gauri's heart skip a beat to listening this.
after that argument they did not talk or met each other.

Shan already told her that Omkara is not going to take any action against her, but still she is a little bit afraid. but she has to face him.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continue.....

Next update will be super duper late, sorry for this. 🙏

Micky.