Drive, Drive, Drive, Drive, Drive

⚠️ Alcohol mentioned ⚠️

Today was the best day of my life. I was on Ticketmaster at 8.30am and bagged myself tickets to see the Impractical Jokers in Glasgow.

A couple of weeks had passed and I was busy with college work but tonight was the night i'll be seeing Impractical Jokers at the Hydro. I rush back from college and quickly shower before throwing on my clothes that I had laid out that morning. On the days running up to the event I had entered the competition on Twitter to meet the guys but hadn't heard anything and I was assuming someone else had won.

I grab my bag and drive to the train station and make my journey into town and from town to the Hydro. On the train I get a notification from the Impractical Jokers Twitter announcing that I was the winner and would be meeting the guys tonight. I was so excited I couldn't believe i'd won the competition, as I walk along the tunnel I read the dm that i'd been sent on where to collect my VIP pass and how to go about getting backstage to meet the guys.

I collect my pass after getting into the venue and I'm escorted backstage towards the green room where the guys were hanging out before the show. I straighten my tshirt and brush my hands through my long brown hair before entering the room.

The usher introduces me to the guys who stand up and hug you one by one. Murr was the first to hug me, he wraps his arms around me swaying side to side. Next was Q who hugged me tightly telling me it was nice to see me. Lastly it was Sal, he held his arms out which I went into hugging him tightly. He gently rubbed my back before letting go. I got to spend some time with the guys before the show, we sat and had a drink and some nibbles whilst talking about everything and anything before finishing off with some photos. I spent around 30 minutes backstage before it was time to go to my seat and watch the show.

I laughed all the way through the show, afterwards I went into town with my friends for a couple of drinks in Firewater one of our favourite nightclubs. The club was pretty full because it was a Friday night, we get a drink and go to the dance floor. We hear cheering above the music assuming the crowd liked the song, my bestfriend Ava grabs my arm pulling me into her as she shouts over the music that the Impractical Jokers were in the club. I look over to the vip section and the guys were sat with some of the crew I was assuming, Sal catches my eye and waves me over. I approach the vip section and a bouncer steps in front of me to which Sal asks him to move aside.

"Hey Ellis! Wanna come and join us?"

"Hiya! Um... i'm here with my friend, sorry"

"They can come with you as well?"

"Ok, hold on"

I call over Ava as we enter the vip section, Sal smiles at us and introduces Ava to cast and crew. I sit down next to Sal as the drinks arrive and before long we're all up dancing. I dance with Murr laughing at his moves as Sal leans into my ear asking if i'd like another drink which I agree to, I follow him to the bar where there's a seperate section for vip. A couple of fans spot Sal and try to call him overs, he was a happt drunk and happy in general and takes photos with them and but they can't keep their hands off him. He pulls himself away and comes back to me, he leaves his card behind the bar for everyones drinks.

A couple of hours had passed and everyone was up dancing and singing having a good time, the drinks had been flowing all night and we were all drunk, I danced and spoke to Sal for most of the night and Ava stuck with Q.

"Hey, wanna come back to my hotel? We can have a drink there if you want?" Sal shouts over the music.

"Sure, i'll let Ava know we're leaving". I find Ava sat on Q's lap with her tongue half way down his throat, I laugh and make a U turn assuming she'll be going to the hotel with him as well, at least we can meet in the morning.

Sal pays his tab and collects his card before we go outside and climb into a van that was waiting to take the Jokers back to the hotel, I sit next to Sal and at this point we're talking a lot of crap because the alcohol. We go over a speed bump and the driver apologises, my body shifts closer to Sal's where i'm half on his lap, he tilts my chin so i'm looking up at him before he places a soft kiss against my plump lips, he pulls back looking for permission to continue to which I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him into me locking our lips together.