Chapter 4-Annabitch tries to get me killed

Start from the beginning

Percy rolls his eyes. "No I didn't attack Miss Know-It-All over there. She was sprouting nonsense saying that I am nothing without her. And then she acted as if Mal was nothing next to her, like she was so much better. And no one, and I say no one, insults my friends. Then she got scared and ran off into the forest. That's probably where she got all her cuts."

Zeus looks to Apollo, who nods, approving of Percy's statement. "But was the girl telling the truth about how he is more powerful than before?"

Apollo thinks for a moment. "Well...um...yes. She was telling the truth. But she was lying about him wanting to take over Olympus."

"But the boy is still too powerful!" Zeus yells, "We must kill him!"

Poseidon stands up. "You shall not harm my son or his friends brother. They are under my protection."

Apollo stands up too. "And mine as well."

Hermes joins in. "I will be in favor of Percy."

Soon, Hestia, Demeter, Hades, Aphrodite, Hephaestus and surprisingly Dionysus and Artemis were standing up too. Only Ares, Zeus, Hera and Athena were against Percy.

Zeus is fuming, he cannot believe that more than half of the Olympian counsel are going against him.Their own king!

"You dare defy me?" He growls, being rash as usual. "I ought to punish all of you!"

Zeus stands up, grabbing his lightning bolt and starts to aim it at Percy. The room falls into chaos, Demeter and Hades shouting at Hera and Athena, Ares smiling wickedly at the war that could be caused, Hestia and Hephestus trying to get Zeus to stop from shooting the bolt, while Hera urges him on, a gleam in her eye.

The room is shaking, and Apollo and Hermes go and grab the VK kids and the Seven. They flash them out, leaving Percy. Poseidon goes to Percy and flashes him to his palace. The rest of the gods who voted for Percy also flash out, being banished and not wanting to deal with Zeus's wrath.

Percy's PoV

My father flashes me out of the throne room to his underwater palace. Let me just say, getting flashed is not the best experience. I give it a zero out of five stars. Think about getting blinded by a huge light, then being plunged into darkness. Then, you are stretched and spun around. Finally, you emerge out of the darkness, only to feel the urge to vomit. I try to hold it down, but with no avail. I rush to the nearest bin and puke my stomach out. "Holy shit dad! Maybe a little warning next time?"

Dad sheepishly smiles. He always kind of liked my VK side. He said it was because he sometimes acted unpredictable too, and crazy, like a maelstrom. "Sorry Percy. But Zeus was going to kill you. We need to get you out of here quick."

I nod. I know that the Greek world is no longer safe for me. "Dad, where are the others?"

"Hermes took the Disney kids back to Auradon and Apollo took the seven back to Camp Half Blood. They are all fine. But for now, you need to hide. Zeus won't stop until he finds you."

"I can hide in Auradon."

Dad stops and thinks. After a moment he speaks. "Fine. But keep in contact with me. And before you go, IM Sally."

I fish a drachma out of my pocket and make the water into a mist. "Oh Fleecy, do me a solid. Show my Sally Jackson, upper east side of Manhattan."

The mist shows a picture of my mom, making blue cookies. Her hands are speckled with blue food colouring and in the background, my little sister, Estelle, is playing and laughing with Paul. I smile at the sight. And yes, even in my VK side I can be loving and warm!

"Mom!"

Mom looks up from the bowl of cookie batter in her hands. "Percy! How are you?"

"I'm pretty good! If you don't count that Zeus is trying to kill me and I'm going back to Auradon to hide and I might not see you for ages." I rush the last bit.

"Zeus is trying to kill you! Perseus Jackson what did you do?!"

"Well I am apparently too powerful and Annabeth betrayed me. She told everyone about my VK side when I showed her it, that prideful bi-"

"PERSEUS JACKSON YOUR YOUNGER SISTER IS HERE!!!"

"...sorry?"

Mom sighs. "Back to the topic. So you're leaving? For how long?"

Poseidon comes in so that Sally can see him. "Percy has to leave right now. I'm sorry Sally, but Zeus will sense him soon. As soon as Zeus calms down I will bring him back, I promise Sally."

Mom turns to me. "I love you Percy. Stay safe."

I look my mom straight in the eye. "I will see you again mom. I swear it on the river Styx."

Then Dad swipes thought IM, ending it. "I will flash you to Auradon now Percy. There, happy? I gave you a warning."

"Very happy," I say smugly.

He puts his hand on my shoulder and I go though the horrific process of flashing again. Once my vision is clear, I hold down the vomit (barely managing to do so) and scan my surroundings. I'm in front of a huge castle, and Mal, Ben, Carlos, Jay and Evie are standing on the stairs of it looking confused. Their faces light up as they spot me, and they run towards me. "Percy! Zeus didn't kill you!" Mal exclaims.

"Well of course he didn't kill me, I'm Percy Jackson."

Ben, Jay and Carlos burst out into laughter, whereas Evie and Mal shake their heads and roll their eyes.

Poseidon steps forward. "Percy will be staying here so that Zeus cannot find him. I will come and collect him when the drama king has calmed down."

Then, he disappears into a sea breeze, leaving behind the salty smell of ocean water. "Well," I say, "Looks like I'm gonna be here for a while. So can I get a room or something? Maybe some food?"

"Come on Joker, let's get you set up. I have a feeling Zeus is gonna not like you for quite a while." Mal says, and starts to walk inside the castle. I take a deep breathe, and follow her inside, ready to start my new life.

And done! I think that this is the longest chapter I've done so far! Yay me!

Quick question, do you want:

Uma x Percy

Percy x OC (fem)

Percy x OC (male)

Percy x Harry

Other

Remember to:

Eat

Sleep

Read

Take care of yourself

Vote

Share

-Laurel