"It probably wasn't him, from the back Chase can look like a lot of guys."

"Yea...I guess."

But something was niggling at the back of my mind...why would Ash lie about seeing Chase?

*~*~*~*

"Okay on three, one...two...three."

Scrunching up my face as I downed whatever shot I was just handed, feeling the horrible burn as I swallowed. I quickly take a couple of gulps from the cocktail I was holding to take away the after-taste.

"Want another one?" Chase grins at me holding up a bottle of vodka.

"Sure why not." I smile back. "Last one though I don't wana throw up."

"Last one for now, we can come back for more in a bit." He grins passing me my shot.

We'd been at the party for just over an hour now and we were having a great time. I wasn't too drunk yet but I was definitely feeling the effects of the shots we'd been taking. Once we'd polished off our shots we quickly re-filled our drinks before Chase lead me to the make-shift dance floor in the living room. We each had one arm wrapped around each other whilst holding our drinks with the other, my arm around his neck, his round my waist. We were playfully dancing and grinding on one another before Chase leant down, capturing my lips in a kiss. Swiping my lip with his tongue I willingly opened my mouth to deepen our kiss, his arm tightening around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

He pulled away first grinning down at me, and I felt my heart flutter slightly. I really liked him. I mean I was nowhere near getting over Ash, I loved him with all my heart, but this boy was doing a great job of distracting me from my one way feelings for my best friend.

After a couple more songs I dragged him into the dining room where there was a game of beer pong going on, something I'd wanted to take part in since we walked through the door. I loved this game, and I was good at it.

Well...so I thought.

The two boys we played two rounds against slaughtered me and Chase, resulting in us both becoming very, very drunk rather quickly. We gave up our spot after the second game; I knew playing a third would have resulted in me either throwing up or passing out, neither of which I wanted to happen. Right now I was drunk, but I was happy drunk. I knew what was going on, I could still walk kinda straight but I was giggling at everything. That's how I knew I was drunk.

"I just need to use the toilet, I'll be back in a minute." I say to Chase before heading upstairs to wait in line for the bathroom.

Thankfully there were only four girls ahead of me so it didn't take that long before I got to relieve myself. After washing my hands, and checking my make-up and hair was still okay I walked out allowing the next girl and her friend to run inside, just in time for one of them to throw up in the bath causing the other to throw up in the sink. Gross.

Shaking my head at them, I scrunched my nose up at the others in the line; they'd have to go in there after that.

"Hey, what took you so long."

I turn to see Chase heading towards me with two drinks. "Sorry." I smile at him. "This for me?" I ask and he nods passing me a cup.

"Come with me a sec yea." He asks and I nod taking a sip of my drink, Jesus this was strong.

Grabbing my hand he tugged me into the room at the end of the corridor. He flicked the light on then dimmed it slightly before gulping down most of his drink. What were we doing here?

"You want to talk or something?" I ask taking a large gulp myself of my drink before regretting it, forgetting how strong it was.

"No, I definitely don't want to talk." He says huskily taking my drink off me placing it next to his on the side before grasping my face in his hands and kissing me. I pulled back slightly, I was all for kissing but I'm not ready to sleep with him if this is what he's thinking.