𝟎𝟐𝟐: 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞.

"How you feeling Little B?" Ryan asked her as they pulled up in their trucks to the professors house

"How you feeling Little B?" Ryan asked her as they pulled up in their trucks to the professors house. Little B was a nickname he had given her last night as all of them once again gathered around the dining room table to eat their final meal of the day.

Everyone had taken to calling her Bambi after their training session but Ryan decided he wanted a name to call her just for himself and that's where Little B came from. The B standing for Bambi which Saylor was fully aware of but she couldn't help but feel comforted by the similarities to her twins name.

Saylor moved her attention from the window in front of her to Ryan, her eyes sparkling with anticipation. "I'm good, no need to worry about little old me Splinter." Splinter was her own nickname for the older man which she had seemed to naturally bond with. It was a Ninja Turtles reference, Splinter being their mentor like he was hers.

The car came to a stop as Ryan opened the door hopping out, Saylor scooting across from the middle seat where she was sat between him and Carlton before leaving the car closing the door behind her.

Carlton came to her side as they all congregated together on the road across from the house, Carlos stood at the very from with Adam beside him who was holding a bow and arrow.

"He's got company." Singh declared noticing that there were multiple figures in the house, he knew who they were but he purposely kept that information to himself not wanting Saylor to know. "Shoot him." He ordered Adam not taking his eyes away from the two Routledge men inside the house.

Saylor grabbed onto Carlton's hand as Adam followed instructions and shot the arrow laced with Paraquat straight through the open window and into the professors neck. During her training session yesterday Adam had taught her how to use a bow and arrow as it was his weapon of choice, he also explained the poisons he laced the arrows with. That's how she knew the man would be dead in a matter of minutes.

She absolutely hated herself for working with someone who had such little regard for human life, someone that could take a life without the bat of an eyelid. But was the other side any better?

She had watched her father shoot two men dead without hesitation, the only difference she could distinguish between the two opposing sides was the way in which they treated her. And as much as it pained her to say the people she was currently stood beside treated her better in the past 2 days than her friends had in months.

So, did she regret it?

No.

Saylor took a deep breath before sharing a look with Carlton, the first move had been made so now it was time to attack. Her hand slipped out of the dark haired boys as Ryan lead the way.

Carlos made sure to keep Saylor at the back of the group not wanting their partnership to accidentally be revealed to early in their plan.

"There he is." Ryan spoke as he neared the professor who was now slumped over the table with that stupid little statue Saylor hated to much under his arm. "Got it." He nodded in Singhs direction after peeling the signpost out of the dying man's grip.