𝟎𝟏𝟑: 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐰𝐨.

When Saylor returned home the Twinkie was parked in its rightful place in front of the Chateau

When Saylor returned home the Twinkie was parked in its rightful place in front of the Chateau. In any other circumstance she would be incredibly happy that the van which held so much sentimental value was returned to them but she couldn't. Not after her break up with JJ and not when she came to the realisation that the return of the Twinkie confirmed the fact that her father had gone for the diary.

Her eyes were still rimmed red and puffy due to all the tears that had spilled on her walk home but Big John didn't seem to notice, or if he did he didn't care as he told her to get in the van."Come on let's go."

Saylor didn't argue with him, she didn't have it in her to fight or even talk. If she told him 'no' it would only spark confrontation and she couldn't handle it, not now.

John B left a note on the Chateu door as his sister climbed into the back making sure she would be sat at an angle her brother wouldn't be able to see her face.

Unlike her father John B would have noticed the tear tracks that were imprinted on her skin and he would have cared to ask, but she didn't want that. As much as she so desperately wanted someone to care she didn't want to burden him with her problems. JJ had already proven that her baggage was to heavy to carry and she didn't want to put all of that weight onto her brother.

"Just so we're clear, we're not keeping anything from Sarah. Okay?" John B looked at his father dead in the eye as he spoke. Saylor wasn't sure what she had missed but clearly something had made him believe their father wanted things hidden from the Cameron girl. "She's one of us, Dad."

"You lost the gold, right?" Big John reminded him."To her father. And the cross to her brother." He was clearly implying that Sarah had something to do with it, which is completely ridiculous seen as it couldn't have been any further from the truth.

"It was a coincidence, Dad. Okay?" John B defended his girlfriend. "Saylor back me up here."

That was the first time she had been acknowledged since they had began driving and it snapped her out of her daze. "We can trust Sar." Saylor confirmed using the back of her hand to wipe away a tear that she didn't even realise had fallen.

"Trust a Cameron." Big John scoffed shaking his head. "Look, it's better to keep intel on a need to know basis. Trust me. I learnt that the hard way." He took a hand of the wheel and placed it on John Bs shoulder forcing him to look at him as he spoke.  "Look, Bird, it's just you and me"

Saylor took in a big breath at his words. It had always been that way with their dad. That was the reason Saylor was sent away to live with Carol and not John B. Big John never connected the same with with his daughter and he never made an effort too which lead to her often being excluded.

John B timidly nodded his head at his father with a small smile on his face but he made no effort to correct his father and add his sisters name to the statement. This only made Saylor further realise she was losing the people that she loved.