Epilogue: Disneyland

Start from the beginning

"Meesha, Vihaan! You to hold my hand okay? I'm your older brother so you are my responsibility!" Anushka giggled at her now eleven-year-old son as they waited in line to go inside Sleeping Beauty's castle. 

Shourya ruffled the big boy's hair before saying, "we are all here together, okay? No need to worry yourself too much and have fun!" Meera leaned on her husband's shoulder to get his attention before subtly pointing to Muskaan and Aarav. He was standing close to her as she spoke to another guy in the line as they waited. She was smiling and laughing with the stranger before Aarav wrapped his arm around her shoulder to get her attention again.

"Kuch chal raha hai kya? Aapne dekha Aarav Muskaan aur uss ladke ko kaise ghoor ke dekh raha tha?"
(Is something going on here? Did you see how Aarav was watching Muskaan and that guy?)

"Tumhe yeh abh dikhayi diya? Jo bhi chal raha hai, kaafi time se chal raha hai."

(You've only just noticed? Whatever is going on has been going on for a while now.)

Meera's eyes widened her eyes before she smiled cheekily at her husband. Shourya shook his head knowing Meera was now going to play matchmaker. That seems to be her new hobby these days.

"Meera stop jaan!"

"What?" She asked innocently.

"Whatever you are thinking! Just a few days ago you were after Rohan and that new girl at the office, Chhaya. And now you're after your sister and devar! Kya hogaya hai?"

(What has happened?)

"Okay fine! I won't say anything. Yet. But I'm not letting go of Rohan and Chhaya! She will be my perfect devrani!"

"I'm right here!" Shourya and Meera laughed at Rohan's stoic face before making their way inside with their children for the ride. 

A few hours later:
"Mumma!" Vihaan ran towards his mother who was waiting with the others in the outside sitting area of the restaurant. "I got you chocolate!"

Meera laughed as she settled her son on her lap and opened the chocolate to munch on. Shourya had a very tired Meesha in his arms, she was too tired to eat by herself so her father was feeding her pasta. 

The group spent the afternoon teasing each other and laughing, before heading over for round two of the rides. Meera and Shourya decided to stay a little while longer at the restaurant to get a moment just the four of them.

Meera watched lovingly at her husband holding their daughter as their son took a napkin and wiped the side of his sweet sister's mouth to clean up for her. She took out her phone to capture the moment. She got a few pictures, one where Shourya had his arms around Meesha as Vihaan gently cleans the sauce off her face, the next where Vihaan plants a soft kiss on his sister's forehead and the last with the three smiling at the camera. 

A gentleman walking past offered to take a picture of the family together, and that was going to be hung in their bedroom. 

The picture of Vihaan and Meesha holding each other's hand, standing in front of their parents who were wrapped in each other's arms smiling brightly at the camera.

The one going into the living rooms of the Rao and Singhania houses was going to be the picture of the whole group pulling silly faces at the camera. 

THE END!

Thank you, guys, so much for the support!

Thank you for reading my book, voting, commenting and sharing!

A special thank you to the ones who reached out with more ideas, the aesthetics and covers and ways I can improve! I really do appreciate it! Honestly, I never thought my book would get the amount of reads that it did, so I'm really grateful to everyone who gave it a chance.

I was on holiday during December and had nothing exciting to do, so I picked up my laptop and just started writing. Completely out of the blue, just as a way to pass time. I never thought I would upload it here or anywhere really, but I'm so glad that I did!

You guys are absolutely amazing! Love each and every one of you!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️