Chapter 21: Pooja and Sangeet

Okay so I clearly have no self-control and I've decided to update another chapter. But I'm promising myself it's the last one for today. I'm NOT going to do any more today. But, dear readers just know that things will just keep getting cuter!! <3

The wedding rituals were starting today with a pooja and temple visit. Later that night was going to be their sangeet. The twins and Muskaan had organised everything for tonight, and it was going to be a surprise for everyone, all they knew was the venue. It was a palace booked for all the events, including the sangeet, mehendi, haldi and wedding.

Suman had gifted a number of sarees to Meera, but she decided to wear a silk pink saree with golden embroidery. She paired it with a simple gold choker, matching earring and the bangles Suman had gifted her. She decided to not wear any makeup, her hair was put into a low bun. Shourya is wearing a softer pink coloured kurta to match her. The families were going to meet directly at the temple for the pooja.

 The families were going to meet directly at the temple for the pooja

Meera's father held her hand as they approached the temple stairs

Meera's father held her hand as they approached the temple stairs. The Singhania's were already there, waiting for them. Apparently, the colour scheme for everyone else was light beige, making Shourya and Meera stand out. "Aaye aaye sambhdiji, aap hi ka intazaar tha," Neel teases as the Rao's stop in front of them.

(Come come, our relatives. We were just waiting for you.)

Shourya takes in Meera as she stands in front of him, she was looking like a devi.

"Chalein, panditji intazaar kr rahe honge." Suman says as she takes her almost daughter-in-law's hand to guide her upstairs. Today Meera hasn't looked up at anyone, hasn't said her greetings or anything, she's too shy after all it's a pooja for her wedding. She's going to be the bahu of the Singhania's by the end of this week. Shourya Singhania's wife.

This temple also had a number of stairs to climb, seeing that Meera's saree was a lot for her to handle, he offered her his hand. She shook her head and managed to get past 6 stairs by herself.