Chapter 11 - Sherry and Phil! <3

Start from the beginning

She says that last part with a clap.

"What?"

He says unintentionally. No, no no!, he thinks, this can't be happening!

"Come on! How can you say you don't need me!? I was helpful to you, right!? You were using me so you could stay in the shadows and control them indirectly!"

"Precisely."

"I was doing a good job, until I... But, to you I'm-"

"Yes. You were quite a useful little dog, which is why I kept you at my side. Despite the fact that you're a liar and a traitor."

She smiles. She can speak so loud by staying quiet. Give up, her face says.

"Even so, I can still be of use to you! I can fix this, it's a non-issue! I'm being shipped out already aren't I!? You told me earlier, I can fix this! I can bring F/N back, wake her up! I swear!"

"Yes, it's true there was no fault with you. But you're useless to me now. Do you know why I eliminated Sister Krone?"

So that's what she meant, he thinks. She didn't get rid of N/N, she got rid of Krone.

"It's simply because I had no use for her anymore. Just like you. You let your emotions get the better of you, and I can't have such weakness on my side, can I? I know that this is unfair for both of us. I had planned to keep you by at my side until the very end, but thanks to you, the situation has changed. I'll be controlling everyone on my own from now on, and once N/N gets her consciousness back, I'll have to get rid of her, too."

Ray's eyes darken, and his pupils freeze in fear and shock.

"Please forgive me, Ray, for the things I am about to do."

Hearing that, Ray lunges himself at her like he did with F/N. Only Mama is stronger than N/N, and she doesn't go tumbling down once he wraps his arms around her to keep her in one place.

Mama grabs Ray's shirt and throws him onto the wooden floor. Ray manages to get a glimpse of N/N just before his head hits the hard ground. Mama closes the door.

"Mom!?"

"Just stay there for a while, okay? I'll be sure to let you out when I'm back."

Mama keeps talking. Something about Emma and Norman, the inspection, the chemicals, Ray's protection of Mama and method of suppression, and her goodbye. But Ray can only feel guilty

"DAMN IT!"

-

"Sherry, you stepped on my foot!"

Phil whimpers out to his strawberry-blonde haired friend. Sherry is one year younger than Phil, with bright green eyes and a cute little red headband decorating her medium-sized head of hair.

"Stop being such a baby!"

She laughs. Phil laughs too, as he thought that his friend's laughter was contagious.

"Look, there's Gilda and Don and Ray! I think they're racing Mama."

Sherry points out. Phil turned around and saw Gilda gently lay one of their younger sleeping friends on the grass before following the two boy's in a sprint.

"Let's join the race!"

Phil exclaimed cheerfully, a bright and sunny smile on his face.

"Yeah, let's beat them!"

Sherry joked. And the two jokesters ran after their older siblings and their precious caretaker in an attempt to prove their worth! Not knowing, of course, what was about to happen.

-

"AAAAAAAAEUGH!"

Emma cries out in pain.

Phil and Sherry feel their bodies freeze in terror, and both their hands tremble with fright. Emma continues to cry, and Mama holds her in her arms and smiles. Just then, Ray and the others arrive, gasping for air after running for what felt like forever.

"Shh." Mom soothes. Ray breathes in, and out, In, and out. It's a method of relaxation N/N taught him when they were younger. 1, 2, 3 in, 4, 5, 6, out.

"You're gonna be okay. It doesn't hurt, so don't cry. Oh, poor thing. My adorable Emma. This is why I told you to give up."

Mama tightens her grip on Emma, pulling her in for a soft hug.

"But you haven't hugged me in a while, so this made me happy."

Sherry starts to cry, but Phil quickly covers her mouth with his hand.

"Come on, let's leave."

He whispers cautiously. He tries to get one last glance at Emma and Mama. Maybe his eyes are lying to him, or his brain is playing a prank? But if that's so, then why is Emma screaming in pain? Why is Norman terrified of Mom? Why has Sherry heard the same things he has?

Phil didn't know the answers to any of those question. Or maybe he did, and he just didn't want to admit it. The only thing he knew for sure is that he and Sherry needed to leave now without getting caught.

-

"You won't be able to move for a while. Which means I'll have no worries for tomorrow."

Mom states joyfully as she wraps Emma's swollen leg in a bandage and finishes it off with a small stick to keep it intact.

"Tomorrow?"

Ray repeats for clarification. Mom's kind face shifts into a serious one, then back into a smile when she looks at Emma.

"That's right. You can stay and celebrate Emma."

She faces Norman, turning her attention away from Emma.

"There was a notice from headquarters. It was originally supposed to be N/N, but due to unexpected circumstances, you'll be taking her place. So congrats, Norman. Your time to be shipped has come."

-

-

-

1, 2 3, breathe in.

4, 5, 6, breathe out.

7, 8, 9, deep breath in, deep breath out. You can do it N/N.

10, deep breathe in. 11, deep breathe out. 1, 2, 3.

Where am I?

-

(Hey guys! Thank you SO MUCH for continuing to read my story, and I'd just like to let you know that I'd really appreciate it if you dropped a like on each chapter that you like or read. Thank you so much & also, make sure to wish Phil and Sherry good luck! Who knows, maybe they'll beat Ray and the others in their race?)