「 16 」

The sound of an alarm could be heard blaring throughout the room, Shu groaned as he lazily tried to reach over on his nightstand in order to turn off the alarm. After a minute of him reaching around he finally managed to turn the annoying machine off.

He sat up and grabbed the blanket taking it off of himself then got out of bed and lazily started walking towards the bathroom in order to help himself wake up.

After spending 20 minutes in the bathroom he was now fully awake and refreshed, he left out of the bathroom going over to his closet and picked out a simple hoodie and ripped jeans before putting them on, then grabbed a hair tie that had been left by Uki and put his hair into a high ponytail before grabbing his house key and wallet then left out of his bedroom heading downstairs.

Once down there he peaked his head into the living room and saw his father fast asleep on the couch while the tv was quietly playing, he walked over to him and grabbed the hem of the blanket covering his father fully then quietly made his way over to the front door leaving out of it and locked it before making his way down the sidewalk.

Shu continued walking until he reached the local park, he decided to come here in order to clear his head from the previous events that occurred the day before. A smile made its way onto his face as he walked around seeing a few families having picnics, and children running around on the playground.

As he made his way further into the park he noticed a familiar blonde haired boy sitting on a bench near the water fountain that was placed in the middle of the area, as he began pondering on the idea of going over to him or not the blondie looked up and saw him which made the obsidian haired boy decide on the idea of going over to him, which he did and now they were both sitting on the bench looking away from each other.

Hey Shubert.❞ Luca happily greeted him after a moment of silence.

Hey Luca.❞ He greeted back just as happily.

So what are you doing here? Are you here to shop?❞ The blonde asked.

Shu simply shook his head before responding. ❝Not really, I just had nothing else to do so I decided to come here. What about you?

Luca looked away nervously while he rubbed his nape, ❝Well to be honest I'm here with my little sister but she ended up ditching me for her friends so now I'm by myself.❞ He explained.

That's ok, if you want we could hangout.❞ The multicolor haired boy suggested.

A bright smile took over Luca's features and he began to nod furiously which caused Shu to break out in a fit of giggles while he tried to stop him from hurting his neck during the whole process.

So what do you want to do first?❞ The taller asked looking directly into the other's eyes.

Shu blushed as he broke eye contact with him, it's not like he didn't like it but it's just that whenever he and the blonde made eye contact it would make him shy and fill his stomach with butterflies.

M-maybe we could go to that café we went to last time.. I really liked it.

Luca smiled to himself as he noticed how Shu continued to avoid eye contact with him, ❝Sure we could go there.❞ He said then stood up and reached out his hand for the other to grab.

Shu grabbed onto his hand and let himself be pulled up by the taller, they let go of each other's hands and began walking towards the entrance of the park in a comfortable silence.