「 12 」

Oh come on Shu just tell me the truth, I promise I won't tell anybody.

Shu let out a huff of annoyance at his brother's comment, ❝Mysta how many times do I have to tell you, nothing happened.❞ He said clearly already annoyed at only 7 in the morning.

Mysta rolled his eyes then said. ❝If it isn't nothing then why is everybody we know talking about it? And why do you have on a hoodie that just clearly screams Luca.

Shu looked away from Mysta as his face turned pink, ❝It's not his hoodie.❞ He mumbled aloud.

Sure and I'm not dating Ike.❞ Mysta said looking unimpressed.

But it's not-❞ Shu was interrupted by Ike suddenly popping up beside him.

Ike smiled at them waving, ❝Hey guys.❞ He said.

Shu responded with a simple 'hey' while Mysta took a minute to calm down his racing heart before responding.

Jesus Ike, you almost made my heart stop.❞ Mysta said before engulfing his boyfriend into a hug, which Ike happily returned.

Sorry, I thought you two saw me walking over.❞ He apologized.

It's fine Ike. Mysta is just being a big baby.❞ Shu stated as he glanced over at his brother.

Mysta glared at him before flipping him off and said. ❝I'm not being a baby, he just has really quiet footsteps and it's hard to hear him sometimes.❞ Shu rolled his eyes at the lame excuse.

Anyways Shu,❞ Ike started catching both boy's attention. ❝Is it true that the hoodie you have on is Luca's?

Shu groaned in annoyance, ❝You didn't have to bring that up.❞ He grumbled.

How could I not bring it up?❞ Ike asked, as a smirk was plastered on his face.

By simply not bringing it up.

Ike rolled his eyes at the multicolor haired boy then began talking, ignoring what he said. ❝Anyways, you planning on giving Luca his hoodie back anytime soon?

Shu glared at him then sighed and spoke. ❝Yea, I was planning on giving it back to him today.

Finally got you to admit that it is Luca's hoodie!❞ Ike exclaimed as he pointed at the short boy.

Shu flushed a crimson red color and put the hood over his head pulling the strings so it would tighten around his face, though it covered his eyes and the top of his nose but left the rest of his face exposed.

I mean it was quite obvious that it was Luca's hoodie.❞ Mysta stated and stared at the flustered boy in front of him.

No it wasn't.❞ Shu shot back.

Mm, it pretty much was.❞ Ike retorted and heard as Shu scoffed in response.

Hey guys.❞ Shu removed the hoodie from his head and saw Uki and Fulgur standing hand in hand  in front of them. Then the three greeted them back.

So were you guys talking about Shu wearing Luca's hoodie?❞ Uki asked.

Mysta stared at him shock before asking. ❝How did you know?

I just did, but even if you weren't talking about it I was just going to bring it up anyway.❞ Uki bluntly said.

Wow, what a friend you are.❞ Shu seethed as he glared at his friend.