「 9 」

Luca woke up to the sound of the tv playing loudly, he looked over to see who had it turned up that loud and saw Fulgur up watching it.

Fu-chan what the hell.❞ He groggily said aloud catching his attention.

Fulgur turned the tv down then turned his attention back over to him, ❝Sorry was the tv too loud?❞ He asked and Luca nodded.

My bad.❞ He apologized quickly then went back to watching it.

As Luca yawned he felt the heavy weight of someone on his shoulder, he looked to his right and saw Shu sleeping peacefully. He couldn't help but to take this chance and admire him. He noticed how long his eyelashes were and how they would flutter as if he was trying to blink in his dream, a smile spread across Luca's face at the silly thought then his eyes traveled down to his lips, noticing how pink and plump they were and how they were stuck out in a pouting matter.

As he continued to stare at the sleeping boy on his shoulder he hadn't noticed Fulgur muting the tv and turning to look at him. ❝You know a picture lasts longer.

Luca snapped out of his trance then faced him noticing the smirk on his face, his face reddened in embarrassment as he realized he was caught staring at Shu. ❝I-I don't know what you're talking about.❞ He rushed out.

Sure you don't buddy but I do though.❞ Fulgur said as the smirk on his face only got bigger.

Fu-chan I swear to god.❞ Luca seethed as he glared at him.

Fulgur let out his famous kettle laugh, then said. ❝Calm down Luca I won't tell anybody, yet.

My god, Fu-chan I swear.

I'm just joking I won't say anything, but tell me, why were you staring at him in the first place?❞ Fulgur said.

Luca's face only got redder at the question, ❝I-I don't k-know, it just happened alright.❞ He stammered slightly.

If you say so buddy.❞ Fulgur simply said before going back to watching tv, again.

Luca sighed in relief but tensed up once he felt Shu began to stir awake.

Shu sat up and covered his mouth as a yawn escaped past his lips, then he looked over at Luca. ❝Sorry for falling asleep on you like that.

It's fine, I didn't mind it.❞ Luca replied and Shu nodded.

I'm gonna go freshen up.❞ Shu said then got up and went upstairs to do so.

Luca, Luca, Luca, Luca.❞ Fulgur chanted his name.

The blonde boy glared at him before picking up a nearby pillow and throwing it at him, but it missed him and hit Uki by mistake causing him to wake up.

Uki sat up and looked around angrily before asking. ❝Who the fuck did that?

It was Luca.❞ Fulgur immediately said.

Luca gulped nervously as he seen the way Uki was glaring at him, ❝Listen Uki, you don't want to do anything crazy do you.❞ He tried to reason with him.

Actually I do.❞ Uki seethed then went over to Luca and began to constantly hit him with the pillow, thus making Luca scream which caused the other sleeping people to instantly wake up, while Fulgur began laughing.