" Okay fine, but Indian law have different types of sections. through which I can get back my child and my wife?"

Omkara try to know more.

" Yes there are many but, you can only use those sections after the child born, and that two also a little difficult because the law always support the mother until that child  become 5 years old "

He explain again.

" Are you my lawyer or her lawyer?  you are just telling me the useless things.  tell me something which I can use according to the law. I can't wait for next 5 or 6 years"

Omkara ask irritated.

" Relax Mr Oberoi, there is a way you can get your child now also"

" And what is that? "

" Prove that Miss Gauri is not strong financially that she can take care of the child, if you prove it that she is unable to take care of the child then we can take out any ways "

The moment Omkara hear it, he gets more angry.

" What the hell are you talking about? "

" I am telling you the way you can get both of them "

" Just shut up"

Omkara shout and stand up in anger.

" I will never do that in my entire life. I know very well that she is a strong woman and she can take care of my child alone, it is I who need them. she doesn't need me and I know that very well "

He said in anger because he know very well that he already hurt her so much and now he is not going to hurt her more by doing this, because he knows very well that Gauri is a strong woman and she can take care of their child alone.

" I am sorry Mr Oberoi. I did not mean to anger you, I am just saying the ways through the law you can get them, if you are not ready then I am really sorry, you can't do anything by using the law  "

Lawyer said and Omkara sign in tension.

Now there is no way for him to use the law to get back his child and Gauri.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After Omkara left Gayatri and ansh are really Worried for Gauri as they already know what Omkara capable of.

But Gauri is not afraid. because now she is not only a woman but a mother also. and no one in this entire world separate a mother from her child until she wants.

She is already or strong girl and being a mother make her more strong than before.

She is ready to face everything whatever come but she will never let her child separate from her.

After that disaster in her life now her child is only hope for her to live her life.

.

.

.

.

.

Night.

finally Omkara come back home with a sad face.

Sudha and Shaan are sitting at hall waiting for him.
Shan call Omkara's lawyer and know everything after Omkara left the lawyer office.

" Happy now? "

Shan said to Omkara, he goes near him.

" What the hell happened to you at that time? we were trying a lot but you never listen. why you can't change your this nature of not listening or not understanding others?  you always do whatever you want. "

Shan shout.

" I thought that you are changed and you will do everything to get back your wife. but now I have no hope, because you are doing the same mistakes again and again, your relationship was a little bit better but now you again push it so far from you"

Sudha said.

" Only few hours back you where pleading to get back your child and suddenly the ego comes first, and you destroyed everything again which you have supposed to made"

Shaan is frustrated.

" I am tired of your this nature Omkara, till now I did not interfere but now I am really feeling sad, because in the fight of both of you, my grand child will suffer. I know that because you are not ready to understand and Gauri is not ready to forgive you. I don't know what will be the future of my grand child, "

Sudha said almost crying.

Omkara looks at her.

" I have lost many years of my life. I lost the precious moments with you, because I have send you away from me, when I heard this news, I felt I can live those precious moments with my grand child. but no, now it is not possible. Not you not Gauri is going to understand my situation. you both are going to fight like this and I and my grand child will suffer like this"

Sudha said and go from there while crying. Omkara wanted to stop her but could not.

"Shame on you omm. You wanted to drag the mother of your child to the court?  how could you? And there you are saying your child, can't you say our child?. A child need both the parents. And nobody will understand it more than you"

Shan said and go behind Sudha.
And Omkara is standing there silent.

.

.

.

.

Sorry for no Rikara scene.

so what do you think, what will happen next?

Micky.