"So 4 bars every hour and I have to drink water as well?" CLE-0 asked as she is eating a bar.

"And do not think to skip any meals." Grey said "Dad's gonna be pissed if he found out he got you pregnant only for it to die."

"Are you sure your mother wouldn't be mad about it?" CLE-0 asked.

"Ma'am, I am a synthetic lifeform." Grey said "Ben produced me from his own DNA sequenced as a Galvan. I have no mother. But I know Ben will want to know. When was the last time you spoke with him?"

"When he called asking about the Tetramand Princesses finding out about the Malcontent." CLE-0 said.

A Mechamorph walked by wearing a shirt and jacket.

"Congrats on the baby." He said getting a polite wave and a "Thank you."

"Who was that?" Younger Azmuth asked.

"Uh I think his name's AER-O." CLE-0 said "Friendly one he is. Yet i can't recall the time he emerged from the ground."

Grey took one look and said "So about the Tetramand leak?"

"Oh well I talked to a friend who spoke to a friend who-" She starts.

Azmuth waved Grey to wait Mechamorphs need to say the whole chain. They are able to give whole stories even from light-years away but they get screwy if they need to speed up about it.

Tetramand- 2 days after "Calm...Panik"

The Galvans of the HQ had arrived for a car show with a few of the Plumbers ordered to get a few parts that they 'Misplaced'. "You were the one who lost it."

"No I wasn't."

The two went back and forth as they approached the collection of Gar Red Wind.

All works of craftsmanship that were his own hands doing. Why did he make a car out of money? Because Lar Night Gale the king of the other hemisphere of the planet was seen driving one forged of gold and he wouldn't take that laying down.