My CEO husband [2]

Author POV

Few weeks went by . Both of them became friends and they became enough close with each other . they share each other thought between them . Yeonjun was slowly falling for the Taller . he get feeling for Soobin. Whenever the taller around it always made him flustered . if Soobin give a compliment his cheeks became tomato . for Soobin he was kinda confuse about his feelings he can't figured out if he has feeling for him or not .

"Soobin Can you come" Yeonjun yelled from the kitchen calling for the taller.
Soobin come downstairs while wearing his shirt because he just come out from shower . "what happened Junie" Soobin said . "please Soobin can you please get me that I can't reach" Yeonjun said try to reach the top of the Shelf . Soobin come and stand behind Yeonjun then grab the Jar and give to him . he turn around to thanks soobin.

"Thank you-" Yeonjun get cut of when he saw Soobin from this close . he blushed because Soobin was looking so hot . His wet hair and the unbuttoned shirt exposing his Bare chest . Yeonjun try his best to not look there .
"Why are you looking at me like Huh" Soobin said in a calm but deep tone which made his cheeks more red .
"I-i need to go" Yeonjun said try to leave but Soobin grab him by the waist and pull him back . "wh-at are y-ou doing" Yeonjun said pushing Soobin lightly . but the taller tight his grip then come closer his neck and sniff it . "you smell so good" He said with a smirk . the shorter was all blushing mess . he closed his eyes when Soobin come near his neck . Soobin pull away and let Yeonjun free from his grab and the fox looked boy run away like a kitty . Soobin was laughing at his cute husband . then he went to his room .

Soobin get ready and went to his company . Yeonjun was alone and he was done doing the house chores . "I feel so bored" he said and pout . Miu was running around the house. Yeonjun try to past the time playing games and many other thing but nothing works . "should I go his company" Yeonjun said to himself then shaking his head . "No he will be mad but what to do now" he whines then stand up to get ready . yep he made up his mind he is going to Soobin company .

He come downstairs after getting ready . He grab his things and Miu then went outside of the mansion . he hoped inside the car then start it.

Yeonjun outfit

He enter the entrance and went to reception

He enter the entrance and went to reception . "excuse me" He said and a women looked up . "yes how can I help you" The lady said . Yeonjun looked at the lady nameplate and it was written her name Gaeul .
"Do you know which floor is Soobin office" He said .
"Sir do you have any appointment with boss or did you know him" Gaeul said with polite . "I am his husband Choi Yeonjun" Yeonjun said and her eyes grow bigger . "oh sorry sir I didn't recognized you so sorry" She said as she bow down many times . "its okay you don't have to apologized you were doing your work" Yeonjun said and stop her from bowing . Gaeul smiled and give him the direction of Soobin office . Yeonjun was heading inside suddenly gaeul call him again .
"Sorry to call you again but sir your outfit is beautiful" Gaeul said as Yeonjun smiled at her again then went inside the elevator .

He came out of the elevator and was looking around for Soobin . until he saw the taller . he was talking with a employee about work . Yeonjun was staring at his handsome husband who was looking dashing with that serious face . Yeonjun was about to go to him but suddenly a young lady come and hugged him . Yeonjun felt his heart was stabbed when he saw that he stop at the spot . Soobin was looking irritated by the girl but Yeonjun didn't notice .

"Hey soobin long time no see" the girl said .

"What are you doing here haerim" Soobin said as he pull her away from him and dust off his suit .

"Just want to meet my boyfie" Haerim said . "I am not your boyfriend and we didn't been a relationship , It's you who like me" Soobin said . "so what I love you but you didn't even give glance at college" Haerim said and pout which made Soobin cringe so much . "You look awful stop pouting and I am already married so fuck off" Soobin said . "WHAT When did you get married and who is she" Haerim said in a shock. Soobin smirk and notice that Yeonjun was There . "Junie baby when did you come here" Soobin said pass by Haerim , went to his husband and wrapped his arm around his waist .
"Oh not so long" yeonjun said . "You should call me telling that your coming" Soobin said . "Sorry I will tell you next time" Yeonjun said felt relieved being in Soobin arms . Haerim was all jealous and Shocked she come toward them . "Is he is your husband" Haerim said while Checking Yeonjun . "Yes he is my Beautiful talented Pretty cute Husband" Soobin said with smirk and Yeonjun hit him on the chest . "Stop you don't need me Introduced like that" He said try hide his blush . "But Soobin I am better then him" Haerim said . "I don't like you so stop disturbing me and please get out of my company and never come here" Soobin said with serious tone and Haerim left the place with anger . "Let's go to my office" Soobin said . "um I am hungry can we go to the Restaurant" Yeonjun said playing with Miu . "as you wish Junie" Soobin said and pull Yeonjun  closer by the waist .

At restaurant

"Who was she" Yeonjun asked chewing . "why did you get jealous" Soobin said and smirk . "N-no I was curious" Yeonjun said and Soobin laugh . "She was my classmate at college , Back then she liked me but I don't like her" Soobin said . "Don't you ever like someone in your life" Yeonjun said looked the taller . Soobin smiled and Looked at Yeonjun . "yes I like someone not before but now" Soobin said . "Who is that lucky person" Yeonjun said feeling nervous . "It's you" Soobin said and Yeonjun became red. He hit Soobin under the table . "S-stop joking" Yeonjun said . "I am not joking" Soobin said . Both of them having a cute moment between them .

At house

Both of them entered the house and Soobin close the door . Yeonjun place Miu on floor and took of his coat .
"Your looking Pretty today" Soobin said looking at Yeonjun like he was some kind of snack . "Stop flirting" Yeonjun said was about to go upstairs but Soobin pulled him by the waist and kissed him . Yeonjun was shocked that he didn't kiss back . He pull Yeonjun even closer killing the gap between them . Yeonjun can't resist the taller kiss anymore he wrap his arms around his neck and kissed back. Soobin grab Yeonjun butt and squeezed it . Yeonjun can't control and he let out a moan And Soobin find a chance to  slide his tongue inside . Yeonjun felt he was picked up and he wrap his legs around the taller waist . they didn't broke the kiss and Soobin took Yeonjun to their room .

Time skip

Next morning

Yeonjun get up and stretch his arms and turn around and saw his handsome and hot Husband laying beside him . Yeonjun try to move but he felt a arm around his waist . "Bunnie wake up" Yeonjun softly said while playing with Soobin hairs .
Soobin slowly open his eyes and saw Yeonjun . A wide smile made a way on his lips . he pull Yeonjun and hugged him . "binnie get up you need to go office" Yeonjun said try to get up but no use. "No I am not going office today I want to spent time with my baby fox" Soobin said with a sleepy voice.  Yeonjun giggle and hugged him too .

"I love you" Yeonjun said .
"I love you too my fox" Soobin said and kissed top of the Yeonjun head and pull the blanket so Yeonjun will not feel cold .

The end

I am back! Anyway hope you like it and vote , comment and Follow me .
Love you .

Bye .