Cross Dresser

Soobin POV

I was walking on the street heading to my house . I live alone so there will be no one to scold me . I was listening music in my headphones and hands in my pocket . I came across a bus stop then A little far is my house. At the bus stop it's was empty except a Girl was Standing there playing with his phone. She was wearing a Red shoulder off Top with Black Skirt matching with Black sock's and Black Shoe . good tastes of fashion. She has short pink hair which only reach his Shoulder. Whatever I need to go home . I was about to pass by the girl but suddenly a drunk Man come to her and Start to disturb her . the girl look like frightened . I should help her. I went to them .
" Hey Leave Her alone " I said. " If I not " The old man replied . " Listen you old man I don't want to punch you I am asking you polity to leave her alone " I said while glaring at him . he Look mad and was ready to fight me. " YOU wanna Punch me then Do it do it " He said while pushing me backward. OK Soobin this old monk doesn't need your Good side . I grab his arm And twisted it then give a hard Punch on his face. he fell on the ground. "Do you need anything huh let me show you more " I said with a smirk on my face . The man Get up and Run away like a Cat . I turn around and look at the girl. " Are you okay" I asked. " Yeah I am OK Thank you for helping me " She said. I shack my head and said " Its okay " . She smiled at me . But I have question why does she sound like boy.
" Anyway You should go Soobin thank you again " She said. Ànd Wait How did she know my name . " Huh How did you know my name " I asked . " Why we want to the same college' she answered.
We want to the same college when , then why did I didn't know her . " then why did I didn't know you " I asked getting more curious. She look around then look at me hesitant. " I maybe ha we should meet tomorrow bye " She said and run away . " At least tell me your name " I yelled at the way she was going. " CHOI YEONJUN "
What Did she said. Why her name is sound like boys name .

I Came to my house and lay down on my bed . I am tried so many thing happened.

Author POV

Next Day

Soobin entered the college and went to his locker . he opened his locker and check his Schedule. Then his friend come. " Good morning Soobin hyung " He said. "Good morning Taehyun " soobin replied. " Seems tense what happened " Taehyun asked he always care for his friend. " Nothing just hey do you know who is yeonjun in our college " He asked. " Mm no but let me check I will tell you later " Taehyun said and left for his class. Soobin also want to my class . soobin opened the door and went to his seat. The class hasn't start yet suddenly the door open and a student come inside. Usually soobin didn't care who came by but today something made him look who come . and his this was the same person from yesterday night . soobin eyes grow wider then he look where The pink haired sat down . its was the last bench in the class . no one was beside there . soobin was curious so without thinking twice he went there .
" Hello Good morning Yeonjun " He said. Yeonjun look quite shocked then just smile . " Hi soobin "
" May I sit here " Soobin said.
" Yeah Sure " Yeonjun replied. Soobin sat down then he notice everyone was looking at him . " Why they're looking at me like that " Soobin said looking at Yeonjun . " Maybe because your sitting with a faggot " Yeonjun just replied.
" what do you meant " Soobin said with confused face . " Your new that's why you didn't notice but let me tell you something I am Not a girl but I am a boy who like to dress like girl's and that why everyone hate me here and I don't have friend " Yeonjun said with no emotional in his face . soobin was shocked that he was mistakes Yeonjun as a girl but he was a boy.
" If you think I am also a faggot then you can leave too" Yeonjun said while fixing his skirt . Soobin just stared at him then shake his head . " No I would like to sit here " Soobin said. Yeonjun was shocked but then smile at him .
" I like your outfit " Soobin compliment Yeonjun outfit.
" Thank you " Yeonjun said with a pink shade on his cheeks. Soobin found Yeonjun cute really cute .

Time skip

" wow Daebak I also didn't know about him " Taehyun said while chewing his food .
" Me either I don't even notice him in my three months here " soobin said. Soobin was Transferred here only three months ago . " But he's cute I like his style" soobin said. " Bro Are you in love " Taehyun asked from nowhere. Soobin chock on his food. " W-what are you talking about " he asked .
Taehyun just laugh at the older .

Few days later

Soobin and Yeonjun start to hangout together. They became so close with each other . they both get frustrated around each other. Soobin like how Yeonjun just cutely style himself. Soobin didn't founded it weird or anything. He like how Yeonjun enjoyed himself openly. Yeonjun also told soobin how his mother support him and love him soobin sometimes flirts with the shorter and he like the pink shade on his cheeks.

Today they have a plan to go to the park near the river .
Soobin was waiting outside Yeonjun house. Sometimes later the pink haired boy come out from his house.
" Hi binnie " Yeonjun said give soobin a hug . " Hi princess " soobin said with a smirk . Yeonjun just hit soobin on his arm and try to hide his blush. " Stop it " he said . " OK okay let's go " Soobin said and opened the car for yeonjun .

Time skip

Soobin drop Yeonjun at his place.
" Bye good night " yeonjun said . soobin nodded his head . Yeonjun was about to entered the house but soobin grab him and pull him back .
Yeonjun was shocked but what happened next made him lose his mind .
Soobin just kiss him on the lips. At Yeonjun was shocked but then he also melted at the kiss . soobin wrapped his hands around Yeonjun waist . Yeonjun also wraps his arm around soobin neck .
Yeonjun moan between the kiss . soobin smirk and slides his tongue inside Yeonjun mouth .  their was a  between they are tongue but of course soobin won . when both of them was out of breath they pull away . "What was that " Yeonjun said. " my love for you I like you " soobin said while staring at Yeonjun eyes. Yeonjun start blush hard . "will go out with me " soobin said. Yeonjun nodded his head. " Okay then see you later " soobin said and opened his car door.
" Hm if you want we can continued more because mom was out of country because of business " yeonjun said while looking everywhere but not at soobin. The taller one smirk and close his car door.
" Sure why not " He said with a smirk on his face .
" It's gonna be a long night " Yeonjun thought .
Soobin took Yeonjun in bridal style and went inside the house.

The End

What should I make next
Fluffy?
I hope you guys like it 😅
I am out of ideas plz help me . anyway
Vote , comment , share
I love you

I can rest in peace now
lITERARY BLONDE SOOBIN
IT'S TOO MUCH FOR MY HEARTU .
( He's handsome )

Bye ~~~~💜💜