Love by chance 2

Author POV

Soobin entered the house and saw Yeonjun was busy at doing households. Soobin stand there and start to observed the Younger ( Yeonjun is younger than Soobin) Yeonjun felt two pair of eyes was looking at him so he turn around and saw soobin stand Near by Door. When he get caught staring at Yeonjun he start to walk away. " Don't you want to eat Dinner " Yeonjun softly ask him but didn't get any answer. He sighed to himself and went to kitchen.

Few Days passed

Soobin started to went to his office regularly and didn't skip his meal But Sometimes also skip too. He Always ignored Yeonjun like he didn't exist. Yeonjun didn't mind it he understand soobin situation.

One day

Soobin was working on papers in his office, someone knocked on his door. " Come in" He said. Beomgyu entered and close the door Behind him. " Hey hyung" He greet the Older. Soobin nodded his head. " Why are you here " He asked. " I am Come here to asked you how are you and is Everting with him OK" Beomgyu said looked into the  older for to answer.
" I don't know about him" Soobin said. "why he is your Husband How could you said that" Beomgyu said Furiously . soobin looked at him. " what do you want to say" he said. " I mean I know your Heart being broken by her but think about him also who is your Partner now" he said with concerns.  Soobin didn't said Anything just listen to his Brother advice.
" Hyung you look pale and skinny then before I know you skip your meal but I don't want to see you like that  Hyung, please Hyung start a new Life , A new Journey with him" beomgyu continued didn't wait for his brother to said something. Soobin got into his thought. He don't know what to do. " maybe you move on from her" soobin eyes became wide open. " What "
" she was you past but Think about present and your future you want to stay like that " soobin became silent.
Beomgyu stood up to leave he turn around to face the older " Think about that Hyung try to love him" he whispered the last thing and went outside but soobin heard everything.

Time Skip

Soobin come home and when he entered the house he heard someone was singing. He went to kitchen and found Yeonjun was singing and making Dinner for two but ended up he have to eat alone but still he made dinner for two of them. Soobin just stood there and repeat Beomgyu word in his head. Yeonjun Stop singing when he saw a taller Figure was Standing there looking at him. Yeonjun became red by embarrassed and start cook again. " Why did you stop" soobin said. " W-what" Yeonjun looked at the older with Confused face. " You have a nice voice You should sing more often " Soobin Admit more . yeonjun felt his cheek hit up . soobin smile and went Upstairs. After sometimes The oldest come down and saw The short one Was serving dinner . soobin come sat down . yeonjun looked at him with eyes grow wide open. " It's smell delicious " Soobin said. Yeonjun slowly nodded his head. Soobin started to eat and first time Yeonjun and soobin eat Together. Yeonjun was happy but he didn't said anything. After Dinner Yeonjun was doing the dishes. Soobin entered the kitchen and stood behind Yeonjun. Yeonjun felt someone was behind so he looked back and got Startled seeing Soobin. " Oh did I scared you" soobin said.
" No I just huh Never mind" Yeonjun start to do wash the dishes. " Yeonjun " soobin said try to lower his Voice. Yeonjun felt a sliver went down on his whole body.
He turn around and said
" Yes Do you want to tell me something " Soobin deeply staring at him " I am sorry "
" huh why do you telling me sorry Mr choi you didn't do anything wrong " Yeonjun said. " How could you say that I didn't do anything wrong afterall I ruined your life just by marry you I am sorry for involved you into my problem she Dumped me and I can't Take the pain so Being Mad I didn't think about anything and marry you, it's my fault I just Think about myself that day I am sorry " soobin said try not to broke into tears in front of the younger. Yeonjun Dry his hand and come near soobin. He gently grab the Taller cheek . soobin looked into Yeonjun Brown's eyes. Yeonjun smile and then softly say " It's okay She dumped you so you did that but it was not your fault Mr choi , I am not mad at you for involved me into this, and now I am your husband so I have to support you with everything so stop blaming yourself Mr choi it's not your fault " soobin Can't control he broke into tears. Yeonjun hug him for comfort. Soobin hug the Younger waist so tightly like he didn't want yeonjun to leave him like Soo-a did .