Vampire

Author POV

Vampire a creature who live long life by drinking Human blood . They look like a dead living person . Has pale skin , Sharp teeth , red eyes ,Desire of drinking human blood. They can live between human world with fake identity. They are infamous between human because human called them monster ,
Cruel , Selfish . It is true that every vampire are monster and cruel ? Is vampire exist?
Or they just fiction character ?

Yeonjun POV

I looked at my friend who was searching Some book at shell . we are actually at a public library and I was forced to come here by him .
" Did you found your book " I said while groaning. But he didn't response me I let out a sigh from my mouth. " I am gonna complain towards your brother that you forces me to come here " I said with a glare . " bitch shut up can you " he said. " Kang taehyun respect I am older than you " I said . " OK old man now shut up " Taehyun said still searching for something . I rolled my eyes at him he so annoying. " At least told me what are you searching " I said while get up from my sit .
" A book about vampires " he said and my eyes wide open .
" Are you crazy what are doing with those trash " I said with disguise on my face . " They're not trash they're interest OK " He said.
He eyes became bright when he found what he was searching for whole time .
" Found it " He said and open his book . what a vampire nerdy he is . Yes he has interest in vampires, he believed they exist and He really wanna meet them . I mean seriously who want to meet those monsters who look so dangerous and ugly .
I have 0℅ interest in vampires. I was zoon out until he call my name .
" Listen you dumb They really exist okay and It's true even the book saying the same " Taehyun said. "Taehyun don't waste your time with Fake things and there saying it's because of the marketing so they can sell the book now shut up Imma Leaving bye " I said and with that I left the library don't care he was shouting my name . " He is such Dumbo " Taehyun said.

Author POV

Yeonjun went to his apartment and open the door . then he entered inside. He took off his coat and shoe . " it's was boring day " He said , Sat on the soft sofa he felt relaxed. His tense muscle felt relaxed too . he was tired because of today incident. Taehyun was kind of annoying but still he was his best friend he love Taehyun . he get up and went to shower of course he don't want to sleep at the sofa . he took a quick shower then went to sleep because he is not in mood to eat dinner .

Next day he get up and went to fresh up and got ready for his job . Yeonjun has  graduated one year ago and now has a job of producer in a nation Broadcasting TV show . He went to kitchen and make toast for himself . he ate his breakfast then garb his car key and bag . He left the apartment and went to his car . he got inside , put his bag to the back sit then start the car and went to the work place . this the daily life of choi Yeonjun . He stopped his car in front his work place then went inside.
" Hey bro you look handsome " his coworker Ryujin said . " nothing new " Yeonjun said as he wear his ID card . " Then cool " she said and start to go after him . " still old " he said and greet everyone he saw on his way . " Hmm Beautiful " Ryujin said. Yeonjun stopped in front his office and turn around to his Junior .
" Thanks for your compliment but you don't need to now go and work " He said with a warm smile . Ryujin smile and nodded her head . then she bowed down and went to other side . Yeonjun also smile and went inside his cabin where his team was busy doing their work .
" Good morning guys " he said as he enter . " Good morning Hyung " Sunoo said . yeonjun nodded his head and start his work .

Yeonjun outfit

Yeonjun outfit .

Sometimes later everyone was busy doing there work suddenly Their captain come and called everyone to meeting room . " What's the rush like he call us to sudden meeting " Chaewon said .
" don't know but let's go " yeonjun said and went to the meeting room . " Can I come in sir " he said and earned a yes then he entered the room with his coworkers. He saw his captain was standing there with another young man who was way taller than him . He was pale and skinny not so much . Blonde hair , Dark brown eyes. You can tell for far he is scary by his gaze . " Yes Mr Kim why did you called us " yeonjun said . " Actually he is our new President of our  company " Mr Kim said . everyone eyes wide open because of sudden news .
" Yes um Mr choi can you introduced yourself to your employees " Mr Kim said with a smile . " Hello My name is choi Soobin I am your new president and I prefer everyone to call me Mr choi " Soobin said with such a cold voice . Mr Kim signal the employee to introduced themselves yeonjun saw the signal he went first . " Hello Mr choi I am choi yeonjun , I am producer of my team and welcome to the company " yeonjun said with a smile and offer his hand for handshake but seems like he get rejected because soobin didn't bother to shake hands . Yeonjun felt embarrasses he take his hands back and bowed down instead .
" OK now go back to your work everyone " Mr Kim said breaking the awkward moment . everyone nodded and went back to their work ." He's so rude " Sunoo said with a pout . " How he just rejected someone handshake Pathetic " Chaewon said while sitting on her chair . " how can someone be rude " Yeonjun said furiously because he get embarrassed in front of his worker and captain . Yeonjun rolled his eyes then went back to work.  Day went by so fast and their new president was a total jerk . He was rude , Didn't bother to insult someone. He was hated by everyone at very first day .
Yeonjun sighed and went inside His car then start the car . he went inside his apartment building then go to the elevator . when the elevator arrived he went in and press to his floor but at the time someone stop the elevator from closing . Yeonjun looked as the elevator door open again and god yeonjun eyes went above his head when he saw his President One only Choi Soobin was standing there .
Soobin didn't give any expression seeing his employee here he just went inside the elevator . Yeonjun come to the reality when the elevator start going upstair.
" Hello sir what are you doing here " Yeonjun said trying to figured out what is he doing here but seem like again he got rejected .Soobin didn't answer but give a look of " shut up " . Yeonjun didn't say anything after the glare he got from his president it's was enough to shut him . when their floor arrived both of them went out from the elevator .Yeonjun was still confused then he saw Soobin went his apartment which was beside his . Yeonjun Just blankly stared at the taller until he went inside his apartment and shut the door so loudly.  Yeonjun felt his knees became weak he sat on the floor . now his rude President is now his neighbor so fantastic . He let out a sigh and get up from the floor. He put his password of his apartment and went inside . it's was so tiring day .

TBC

That for today . it's has more part maybe 2 or 3
It will be long enough hope you guys will like it . Love from me . 

Bye bye .