Loser

Author POV .

Choi Soobin was a loser that's what other people said. He's not good at Sports .
At school he was weak at Sports and always everyone made fun of him . like this he Graduated from school . being at college he still treated like that . for his luck he finally made a girlfriend in college but at last year his girlfriend also cheat on him .
He then thought to move on and had a job . He find his job and was happy but it's didn't stay for long . His company went bankrupt and he lost his Job . soobin was tried of his life .

"Don't worry Soobin hyung everything will be alright" Taehyun said his only friend.
"How taehyun" Soobin said.
"Don't give up" taehyun said .
Soobin nodded his head.
"I heard your going to move to new house" Taehyun said.
"Yeah because the rent was easy to afford" Soobin said .
"Okay then I think you should go now " Taehyun said . Soobin come out and went to his new house . he open the door and saw so many unopened boxes. 
"I have lot of work to do" Soobin said and let out a sigh. Soobin was almost done with his shifting suddenly he heard a noises coming from basement . He didn't care about it and went to upstairs.

"I am full , I think I should sleep now because I have to find a new Job" Soobin said to himself and went to wash dishes . When he was done he went to his room. He close his door and lay down on the bed . he was about to sleep but suddenly the door blast open. He get up and went to check . he look around the Hallway. "Why this door again open I just closed it" Soobin said and close the door . He then went to sleep.

Few day went like that . soobin felt someone also was in his house . He felt like Someone is looking at him .
At night someone pulls his blanket . But being tried of his life he doesn't care those paranormal activities happened to him . because he didn't find any job.

One morning Soobin come inside his bathroom and started brush his teeth . he was brushing suddenly he saw something was written on mirror . "Get out of my house" It's was written there.
"Who write on my mirror" Soobin said and wipe off the Words . he then take a shower and went outside
at night he took off his shirt and lay down on his bed .
"I wish I could die" Soobin said. "Leave my house" suddenly a voice said . soobin was confused and he sat on his bed . "excuse me is anyone here" Soobin said .
"You leave my house" again a voice said . "I am not gonna leave this house because I paid it" Soobin said . Suddenly a Boy who was older then him come in front him . His face was half burned and he was wearing all white . "who are you" Soobin said. "I am the owner of this house and you leave my house" the ghost said .
"Hey calm down we can have a deal , first I am not gonnsa leave this house and second we can share the house" Soobin said.
The ghost was confused that this human doesn't even scared of him . "Aren't your scared of me" The ghost said.
"No I found you funny now leave I want to sleep" Soobin said and went to sleep .

Next morning Soobin come downstairs and was welcome by the ghost .
"Oh hey good morning" Soobin said . "what the hell
Don't you get scared of me" The ghost said . "No but what is your name and why are you here" Soobin said while grab a apple . "my name is Choi Yeonjun and I am owner of this place" Yeonjun said and come to his Normal face . "wow you have beautiful face" Soobin said .
"Yeah I know" Yeonjun said
"How did you die" Soobin asked . "by Fire because my house was on Fire and I died because of that and my face was half burned" Yeonjun said. "So sad you die in such young age" Soobin said .
"But I have question doesn't you get scared like I always try to scare you" Yeonjun said . soobin shake his head .
Yeonjun was too stunned to speak. Days went one by one Soobin felt like he found a new friend where Yeonjun try to kick him out of the house. Soobin always Talk with Yeonjun and slowly Yeonjun stopped to scare him and try understand him .

Yeonjun was shocked to hear about Soobin life story . He even felt bad for him . Both of them enjoy each other company at home . One day Soobin was at market buying new Ingredients for home.
Suddenly he saw his ex girlfriend at there . He still miss his girlfriend . his girlfriend also saw him .she was with her new boyfriend.

"Baby why this man is looking at you" Her boyfriend said . "I don't know he must be some creeps" she said and Soobin hear them .
He felt his heart being broke again and he went away .

He entered the house and saw yeonjun was at the couch . "hey you Come" Yeonjun said and he slowly nodded his head . Yeonjun was confused to see him like that . The full day Soobin didn't come out from his room. Yeonjun entered and saw Soobin was sitting by the window .

"Hey what happened" Yeonjun said as he sat beside him . "they are right I am such a loser" Soobin said in low tone . "Why are you saying this" Yeonjun said . "Today I saw her with someone new" Soobin said and tear left from his eyes. "From the childhood everyone said I am loser even my mom , Dad believed that I was a loser. I am not good at Sports always being clumsy and being a clown for everyone to made fun of me always hurt me it's hurt me to live like that
I wish I could die" Soobin said as he break down in front of Yeonjun . Yeonjun was also sad for him .
"Yeonjun tell me did I deserved this please tell me" Soobin said . "No Soobin you don't deserved this" Yeonjun said . "then why my life is like that why my life is like mess" Soobin said while sobbing so loudly . loud crying noise was heard that night .

Next morning Taehyun come to Soobin house to tell him that he find a new job for him and the payment was Huge . He ring the bell and wait for Soobin to open but no one answer again he rang the bell but still no response.
"He must be sleeping" Taehyun said and took out a spare key which Soobin gave him . he opened the door and entered .

"Soobin hyung where are you" Taehyun said and he went upstairs . He calling Soobin name but no response . he then open Soobin room door and come inside . "Soobin hyung" He said suddenly he saw that Soobin was laying on the cold floor . "Soobin hyung why are you laying there" Taehyun said and shake Soobin body . But he felt that Soobin body was cold .
He called him several times but to his bad Soobin already left the world . Taehyun burst in to tears hugging Soobin body .

"Let's Go Soobin-ah" Yeonjun said . Soobin nodded his head and grab Yeonjun hand and they both went toward the clouds .

The end

I have fever .

That's for today . bye