we will meet again

Author POV

The sky was so clear after all it's spring season.  The most beautiful season . Birds were chipping and the sound of Wind can make you feel so relaxed. A Boy who have dark black hair , Handsome but baby face with Bunny teeth and Beautiful eyes , he was riding his bicycle. He came in front his destination and Get down from the bicycle . He entered the crowdy place . so many students was active there because it's there Graduation today from high school. Soobin was happy that he was finally graduated from school . He come inside of the Class and immediately hug someone . "hey yeonjun hyung" Soobin said . "oh my god you scared me" Yeonjun said as he look back . "sorry I was so excited for today" Soobin said as let out a big smile.  Yeonjun also smile at him and brushes the younger hairs . "your so cute" Yeonjun said. "Your cuter" Soobin said and wrapped his arm around the older waist . Yeonjun blush and look away . Soobin has feelings for the older for so long but he didn't confess yet but today he will confess after the graduation ceremony .

After graduation ceremony

All students gather together again at the class. Celebrating their Graduation. "Finally the school is over I am really gonna miss high school days" Taehyun said . "Who even gonna remembered those Terrible exhausting days I am not going to remember this things" Beomgyu said as making so many faces . Taehyun hit him on the back then said " What about our friendship " Hueningkai started to laughs at them . Soobin was also laughing suddenly he saw Yeonjun was kinda upset from the morning . he went up to him then place his hand on the older shoulder.  "Hyung are you okay something is bothering you" Soobin softly asked him as yeonjun shakes his head as no . "Nothing just today we're finally graduated so its made me upset" Yeonjun said and looks at Soobin.  Soobin give him a cheerful smile.  "I think I should tell him now" Soobin thought to himself . "hyung" Soobin said and yeonjun looked at him.  "yes do you want to say something" Yeonjun said . "yes can we go to the rooftop" Soobin said and get a nodded from the oldest .

At rooftop

"So what you want to say" Yeonjun said . "I don't know how to explain it hyung" Soobin said while being nervous . "just say it Bin" Yeonjun said . "You are not going to mad right" Soobin said . "Are you gonna say it or not" Yeonjun said and rolled his eyes . "Actually hyung I got some feelings for you since I got feelings for you I really want to say to you but I don't have so much encouraged to say it but today I prepared myself to confess , Hyung I like you I really like you" Soobin said In one breath and his heartbeats was so fast.  Yeonjun was stunned to speak because he have no idea that the younger like him . Soobin look up and saw Yeonjun was standing there without saying anything. 
"Hyung if I made you uncomfortable then I am if- Soobin was cut off by Yeonjun . "No Soobin don't apologized just" Yeonjun stop for a moment then take a Breath and look at Soobin.
"Soobin I like you too but we can't be together because I am leaving for US today" Yeonjun said and Soobin was shocked. "What" That was only thing he can said now. 
"Yes binnie i am sorry" Yeonjun said and a tear fall from his eyes. Soobin took a breath then let it out . he slowly walk over the older and place his hand on his cheeks . "listen hyung it's don't worry now we're young and we have to go on our own way but hyung I promised I will wait for you" Soobin said. "But I don't know when we're gonna come back" Yeonjun said .
"Its okay hyung just promised me you will wait for me our love strong enough if our destiny want us to meet then we will meet and that day I will again confess you about my feeling" Soobin said and kiss Yeonjun forehead . Both of them hug each other .

"Good bye now Yeonjun don't worry I will find you" Soobin said as he saw a airplane went by though the sky .

Few years later

Soobin become a well-known business man . he still remembered Yeonjun and his love for Yeonjun didn't change . Today he has come to US for some work . he attended his all meeting now he is tired . "I should take a walk around the city" Soobin said to himself and come outside. 

He was walking though the crowdy Road . People was coming from different direction . Soobin put his hands in his Coat pockets .
He walking suddenly someone pass by him and don't know why but The  scent of this person seems familiar.  He turn around but the road was so crowdy so it was hard to find the person.
He shrugged off and started to walk again .

After walking for sometimes he came though a cafe for a coffee . he was waiting for his order and someone come and stand beside him . "excuse me can I get a iced Americano" Soobin turn around to face but the boy already went outside . Soobin don't know but something made him run after the person . he take his coffee and run outside . he saw the person back and started to run towards him but the place was crowdy so it's was hard for him . His heart beating fast and A name escaped from his mouth . "YEONJUN" He didn't even saw the person face but felt that the person was no longer other then his Yeonjun . And he was right , Yeonjun stop at his spot and turn back but he can't found out who was calling his name but he felt that it was soobin voice . Yeonjun started to finding Soobin at the place as he was not sure it was Soobin or other person . Both of them was searching for each other at the place and finally they found each other at a Bridge.
Soobin was panting for breath as he was running for a long time . Yeonjun eyes get teary when he saw the person he want to see the most . Both of them walk over to each other . Yeonjun slowly placed his both of hands in Soobin face try not to cry . soobin melt at the touch as he close his eyes .
"S-soobin" the only word Yeonjun said before bursting into tears . soobin pull him into a tight hug . "I miss you" Yeonjun said between his sobbed . "I missed you too Yeonjun I really miss you" Soobin said . they stayed like that for sometimes then pull away .

"So hyung about my answer" Soobin said while looking deeply at Yeonjun eyes. 
"You promised you will again propose me so do it fast" Yeonjun said and wipe his tears . soobin chuckled and bend down on his one knee.
"Yeonjun will be my boyfriend and be mine forever" Soobin said . "I will love to be your boyfriend" Yeonjun said and smile at him . Soobin get up and pull Yeonjun by his waist into a kiss . Yeonjun wrapped his hands around Soobin neck .

The sunset was completing their beautiful moment .

The end

Love you .

Hope you enjoy this part

Hope you enjoy this part .