Valentine's party night

Author POV

"I am not going with you idiots" Yeonjun said and he lay down on the bed ignoring his best friends . "Your going with us" Beomgyu said .
"Yes Your going with us Yeonjun" Wooyoung said . "I am not going" Yeonjun said turn to other side . "Why your not coming" Changbin said . "Because Tomorrow is Valentine day and the party is based on that day and all of you have Boyfriends expect me" Yeonjun said and glare at all of them . "your single because of your high standard ass My boy" Beomgyu said while rolling his eyes . "CHOI BEOMGYU" Yeonjun yell and shoot a death glare at Beomgyu.
Wooyoung kick Beomgyu on the butt . "you making it hard for us please shut your mouth for sometimes" Wooyoung said. "Don't be angry with us jun if you went to that party then maybe you can find someone there" Changbin said and other two agreed. "OK fine I am going with you guys" Yeonjun said but get startled when three of them started to screams in victory .

At party

All of them entered The party. Yeonjun was holding Beomgyu arm . "wow the party is huge" Changbin said while amazed by the decoration . "the place is romantic Yeonjun I swear you will find someone" Beomgyu said in exciting voice as Yeonjun just nodded his head . "where is you guys boyfriends" Yeonjun said .
"San said he will com- oh there is he" Wooyoung said and run to his boyfriend. "I think I should try to find mine" Changbin said ànd went to other side . "where is yours ? Yeonjun asked .
"He must be coming" Beomgyu said . "Surprise" Suddenly taehyun said from behind making both of them startled. "Yah Tae don't scare us like that" Beomgyu said in a pout . "oh sorry my baby I didn't meant to scare you" Taehyun said . "it's okay" Beomgyu said . "should we go" Taehyun said . Looks like it's time to let go Beomgyu too . "Yeonjun hyung are you okay stay alone" Beomgyu said. "It's okay beom go have fun" Yeonjun said and both of them said thanks to him then went . "what I am gonna do now" Yeonjun said and sat down one of the seat that was placed with the bar counter . He ordered a drink for him and started to wait for it. He look around almost everyone is couple. "Those morons dragged me here now there gone" Yeonjun said. The place was so noisy because some was dancing and some was playing games. "Here is your drink" the bartender suddenly said and give yeonjun his drink.

Yeonjun was looking around suddenly his eyes land on a handsome tall boy who was standing beside the pool with his drink in his hand . he check him from up to down. He was tall , handsome . Dark black hair .
The boy was all boyfriend material .

He was staring suddenly the boy caught him to stare at him .
Yeonjun immediately remove his eyes from him and look at other side . Yeonjun feel someone sat beside him . "Hey don't you think it's illegal to stare at someone" the boy said . and gosh Yeonjun felt so much embarrass now . "who said I was staring at you" Yeonjun said try to be cool . "I caught you staring at me do you get crush on me" He said with a smirk . "We just met why I would have a crush on you" Yeonjun said . "Your trying to play hard huh" He said .
"I like your attitude, what is your name" he said. "I am not gonna tell you" Yeonjun said but felt a big hand on his thigh, rubbing his thigh . "you better tell me" He said come closer to Yeonjun face . "choi Yeonjun" Yeonjun said try to look away. "Cute, My name is Soobin" Soobin said . "Nice now you can go" Yeonjun said try to remove Soobin hand from his thigh . "I am not going anywhere I got interests on you baby" Soobin said. "Don't call me that" Yeonjun said . "I will call you that" Soobin said and slide his hand to Yeonjun inner thigh . Yeonjun try his best to not moan . "don't hold it baby" Soobin whispered and lick Yeonjun ear . "Want me pleasure you more babyboy" Soobin whispered in to his ear. For Yeonjun his answer was yes because the way Soobin was flirting with him he can't control himself.

At Soobin house

Soobin open the door then place Yeonjun on the bed . he make sure to close the door.
Soobin then slowly come toward yeonjun . "I really wanna kiss them" Soobin said while touching yeonjun lips . "Kiss me already" Yeonjun said . "don't be impatience baby" Soobin said and kiss Yeonjun . Yeonjun was taken back because how roughly Soobin was kissing him . Yeonjun also kiss him back because he can't resist this hot kiss . Soobin bit Yeonjun bottom lip to enter his mouth. Yeonjun open his mouth and Soobin slide his tongue inside Yeonjun mouth. Sometimes later he pull away from kiss for need of breath . he unbuttoned Yeonjun shirt and throw it .
He started to sucked Yeonjun neck and collarbone leaving so many red and purple love mark . "They are looking beautiful on you" Soobin said. "Don't stop Daddy" Yeonjun said . Soobin smirk and attacked Yeonjun nipple and it made him moan loudly .

"Ahhhh Daddy faster" Yeonjun moaning so loudly and tight his grip on the bed sheet. The tension in the room was hot and only loud moaning can be hear . "As your wish baby" Soobin said faster his speed.
"I am gon-na Cum" Yeonjun
Said . "hold on baby let's cum together" Soobin said hold Yeonjun hips . "I can't Daddy" Yeonjun said some tears roll down from his eyes. Soobin whip off his tear and some time they both cum together
Soobin lay down beside Yeonjun. "Did I want to hard on you" Soobin said . "No just a little much" Yeonjun said .
"Your so cute" Soobin said and hug Yeonjun. "I know I am cute" Yeonjun said .
"Yeonjun do you want to be my boyfriend" Soobin said and yeonjun was shocked to hear that but he was happy.
"Yes I will love to be your boyfriend" Yeonjun said .
"Okay now sleep we're both tried" Soobin said.

Next day

"WHAT THE HELL" three of them Shout at the same time as Yeonjun told them everything . "No I don't believed you" Wooyoung said . "then don't believed it I don't care" Yeonjun said with smug face . "How on the earth you got this hot guy" Changbin said . "at least he get boyfriend now we don't have to babysitting him" Beomgyu said . "What -hey what are you trying to say" Yeonjun said but before he can beat  them three of them run away.

"Idiots" Yeonjun said and sat down . suddenly he got a phone call from Soobin.
"Hey baby boy what are you doing" Soobin said "Nothing Daddy" Yeonjun said with a flirty voice .
"Are you teasing me you know you will get punished"
Soobin said as he can hear Yeonjun choking on his water. "Get ready I am taking you on shopping" Soobin said and he hang up .

The end

Bye .