prank night

"We are about to be seniors these are the memories that will stay with us, forever and if we don't create these memories now, what's the point of it all"

I laugh at Elena mocking Caroline in a sing song voice as she bosses us about - it's probably the only funny thing I've heard come out Elena's mouth since I'd known her.

I had been wrapped up in studying Bonnie's novels for days since a receiving them with the help of Care, to learn about my powers and how my emotions trigger them. However, staying in on the low has its downsides if your best friend is Caroline Forbes. She had insisted, no she had forced me to join 'Senior Prank Night' at the school on a Saturday. Which let me tell you was the least possible thing I wanted to do with my Saturday night.

"okay you guys can make fun all you want I don't care", the blonde exclaims whilst moving her hand to block her view of us in an attempt to prove her point.

"You guys are all lame I've got ten more classrooms to prank", her boyfriend, Tyler remarked prior to him sprinting out the classroom with a bunch of supplies.

I pause hesitantly before darting after him, shooting Caroline a small smile as I passed her.

She returns my gaze with a cheer and Bonnie calls after me,

"where are you even going?", I hear faintly from the classroom I just left.

I halt so I can respond before getting back to my plans.

"To raid Alaric's secret booze stash in his drawer, if I'm going to be here on a Saturday night I might as well get pissed" I hollered before smiling wickedly.

"I'm up for that", replied a high pitched voice as I see Elena running down the halls towards me.

Me and Elena leisurely walked towards Alarics classroom whilst giggling at each others comments about how stupid the idea of this night was, we found out we were both dragged here with no choice in the matter by Care.

Katerina 2.0 wasn't that bad, i guess.

Just as we were strolling through the doors of the hallway to get to the classroom Elena bumps straight into someone. She stumbles back, surprised and murmurs apologetically to whoever she had fallen into.

We both look up.

"There's my girl", he utters proudly, glaring intensely at Elena with a devilish smirk on his face.

"Klaus", me and Elena say in unison in absolute disbelief.

Well she was in disbelief, I was in slight shock but I wasn't that taken aback.

Elena ran the opposing way immediately but she got blocked by the original's body, isolating her.

"your supposed to be dead, what are we going to do about that?",

He grapples hold of Elena's arm and then does the same to mine, he pulls us hostilely. Then he starts moving at an uncanny pace with both me and Elena tripping over our own feet by his side.

"You put a rather large kink in my plan sweetheart,", he insinuated, whispering into Elena's ear.

He continued to talk, rather obnoxiously even though Elena straight up blanked him.

"The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make more hybrids, I haven't been able to do that."

He paused whilst I scoffed at his failure. He didn't hear it although Elena did and shot me a confused look as if to ask why I'm teasing an a thousand year old original hybrid. I decide to just wink playfully back at her.

"i may end many lives but for you love i will give you a reason to live"On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara