klaus mikaelson

This is the story of Klaus Mikaelson, 

A boy whose soulmate is just as damaged as he is, a boy who wants to be loved but feels as though he doesn't deserve it, a boy who wants to live his life not just survive it.

(cringe ik)

Authors note: Heyyy I know this isn't how Klaus and Freya met but I just adapted it to fit with my story so I hope you enjoy :)

Klaus POV:
I could see a slim body snooping around in my apartment, she was going to find the coffins of my daggered siblings soon and I cannot let that happen.

Without delay, I fleeted over to the corner of the room but using my vamp speed so the intruder wouldn't see me. She seemed to be on the phone to someone.

Quickly, I launched at her, grappling her face and covering her mouth so I could snap her neck in with ease before she could finish her call and spill information to whoever was on the receiving end. I surveyed the body lying tediously on the floor, pondering on what way to get rid of her so she doesn't stink up my apartment with dead people stench but all of a sudden, I got spooked when I heard a familiar voice that I know all too well.

"Hello Niklaus"

I turned round and sure enough, the voice matched the face.

"Elijah"

I say as I sigh. That stupid girl must have pulled out his dagger before I got to her, I thought to myself well on the positive side at least she didn't undagger Rebekah who would've threw a fit but she did undagger the 'noble' brother that always needed to get in my way.

I look my brother in the eyes before swiftly speeding up to the body on the ground and holding it up by the throat seconds away from throwing the corpse out the window, for it to fall seven stories down.

"Niklaus don't you dare even think about it. That girl is very important to our family", Elijah calmly stated while he speeds over and grabs her away from me.

"What? I hate to break it to you brother but your girlfriend was trespassing and I do not tolerate trespassers" I sneer at him ruthlessly then I add "plus she's already dead I snapped her neck in an instant of spotting her"

"Niklaus for one that would be incest and two what would you do if you were an orphan looking for her family and finally found her sibling but they were trapped in coffins lying daggered in your old home town Mystic Falls? And as for her being dead, I think you'll find that she is still breathing, you did not kill her Niklaus she is unconscious that is all and when she awakes you will apologize for brutally fracturing her neck"

Elijah smirks at my face of disbelief as he gloatingly holds more information than me but I do not believe these lies for an instant.

"Elijah my dear brother, I do believe all these years daggered you have began to start hallucinating. What do you mean siblings? We are not her siblings. She's probably dead already if she was our blood she would be a vampire or atleast a witch therefore she would wake up by now"

As if to prove me wrong, the mysterious girl began to wake and Elijah looks at me boastfully as if to prove he is always right.

"Niklaus, this is our sister Freya, Freya Mikaelson she is a witch a very powerful one too she is after all our mothers daughter".