brothers bond

"Ahem", I reluctantly pull myself away from the hybrid who was nuzzling at my neck giving me great amounts of pleasure. I was broken out of my daze of ultimate enjoyment.

I turn to lour at the culprit that disrupted me. Klaus also turns to scowl at him,

A ravenous looking Stefan shoots me a death stare, and I remember why he's so pissy, I stole his beloved blood bag.

I glance back at Klaus who is giving me a look which indicates that I need to comply,

I grudgingly pick up the blood bag that I was taunting him with and I recklessly throw it across the room,

"go catch vampire"

A growl exits Stefan's mouth as he speeds over towards the bag that's flying in mid air. He grabs it forcefully and chugs it down in a matter of seconds. Klaus starts to laugh and applaud at his accomplishment of getting Stefan in this state however I stay scowling, annoyed that I had to be involved.

All of a sudden, Stefan's eyes set on me. And as I'm focusing on the blood dribbling down his chin (ew), he catches me me by surprise and lifts me up by the neck causing me to spit and choke, not being able to breath. He opens his mouth to reveal his fangs and without haste he begins to descend them down and into my throat to extract blood.

His teeth were inches away from biting into me when his weight is pulled off of me and I watch Stefan's limp body fly across the room.

Before I could even process what just happened, a pair of blue eyes were intensely placed on mine. They were scanning every inch of my body, making sure I wasn't even touched. I watch as the man in front of me grew angrier. His face grew paler. His hands changed from being casually freely hung by his side to scrunched up fists. The veins on his wrist looked as though they were about to pop out, and his hands were clenched so much I thought he was going to punch something. I saw the rage grow inside of him, I saw it emerging from his body, radiating of him. It was exactly like when my father grew mad.

I hastily pulled out my hands from my side and placed them on top of his shaking fists. I rubbed them reassuringly, whilst I leant my head down towards him and my lips touched the top of his hands. I lifted my hands off his and instead I stroked his face with my finger and thumb. I let my hands glide over his cheek feeling over his smooth but stubbly skin.

I watched attentively examining him. I saw his face return to the regular tones of his skin and his hands grow weak at the touch from being held together for so long. He was calming down. He was not my father. He was just broken, I could see it in his eyes.

~

After half an hour of sitting, waiting for Stefan to wake back up, he began to show signs of awaking. Within an instant, Klaus got up of his chair and yelled out a name that I wasn't expecting to hear,

"Katerina, oh Katerina please come to me please"

As if she was summoned, Katerina appeared in the door way, scowling as she always was. He beckoned her forward so she was standing next to him, even she looked mildly curious about what he was doing.

At this point, Stefan was beginning to pull himself off the ground and stand tall.

As soon as Klaus saw Stefan eyes on him, he bit into Katerina's wrist. She let out an excruciating yelp of pain as she panicked.

"no no no please no"

I wanted to feel bad for her but she was a bitch to me so instead I just watched without a single expression appearing onto my face. She glanced at Stefan and then me, her face looked as if it were begging us to help. But we both stood still watching aimlessly at her squirming.