Guest

I had just finished a runaway. And i am exhausted. 
I flop on my bed letting out a sigh. 

Everything was starting to get overwhelming. Freyja constantly being sick. Aaron and Ace away for a couple of months because of some business shit. The expectation of my fans. Freyja living with Clint for the moment. Having to go back to therapy. Oakley coming in a couple of days to live with me until Aaron and Ace come back, because Freyja and Jude insisted. 

It was all to much, I just wanted a break. I needed a break. I felt so...tired, and lonely. I had no one in the house to talk to me. I had no motivation. For anything. 

Without bothering to do my nightly routine, I turn off my light, laying on my bed, closing my eyes. 

Suddenly feeling all of my worries disappear. 

That is until...I hear...my bedroom door...opening...

(Dun Dun Dun) 
My eyes snap open, without a thought I reach under my pillow, pulling out my gun, knowing that I had opps. 

Just as turn look to see who it was, i see Oakley looking at me with amusement. I groan in to my pillow, having a little fit. 

"You good there?" He asks, I could hear him coming closer to me. "Damn. You must have some opps, if you need a gun under your pillow"

I lift my head off the pillow to glare at him, "No. I am not okay. Because some idiot come into my house. And yes, I do have opps- wait a second-how the fuck did you get into my house?" I snap, flipping myself over so I was on my back. 

"Freyja gave me a key." He says, showing me the key that was in the palm of his hand. 

"Fuck you. Who the fuck does that? You scared the shit out of me, fam. I hate living in this house alone." I say, shaking my head. 

"You must be excited for me to move in for a while." He says, leaning against the wall. 

"Next time call me. Freak." I scoff, this man was crazy. 
"Damn sorry, ma." He says smirking at me. 

"Leave. I am tired. And I cannot deal with your shit right now. I just came back from a runway show, and I just want to sleep." I say, pointing towards my door. 

"Shit, I forgot to tell you, I decided I'd just come today." He says, his smirk only growing. 

I look at him for a second before I let out a relieved breath, "Thank fucking goodness. I've never lived fucking alone...ever. You fucking saved me. I was scared shitless." 
He breaths out a laugh, looking at me with even more amusement, "Yea. What can I say, I'm just amazing like that, innit fam." 

"Yea. Yea, whatever. Let me show you where the guest room is." I get up from my bed, walking over to where he was standing, with the stupid cocky smirk still on his face, 

"Oh, I'm not sleeping with you?" 
"Shut up, and get you suitcases, because aint no way am I carrying them." I say, looking over to the five suitcases that were laid outside my room.