Tired

"It hurts." Freyja mumbles, stuffing her head into my chest as she begins to sob, "I wish Clint was here right now." I now had eyebags under my eyes, my hair was messy, and I had spent the last three days in the same clothes.
I quickly straighten up. Looking at her, "Where even is that bitch?" Sniffling, explaining to me that he had some business to handle with, using her hand to wipe her nose, "Ugh. It's your third day of you being prego, he should be looking after you." I scoff angrily.

"Yea, and it was three days ." I sigh, but decide to stay with her, knowing she needed someone right now, and I was going to be with her. 

"Imma bout to make this news public. How does that sound. All that good support?" I ask, sitting up, making her think for a minute before she nods. 

I clap my hands eagerly as i say, "You wont regret it." I scroll through my phone finding a cute pic to post of the both of us. Both of posting the same picture on Instagram.

 Both of posting the same picture on Instagram

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

❤ 402,029

Caption: Me and my prego bsf. I love u bby. @Clint2929 Looking after your baby and girl. 

JudeBellingham fuck you Clint

Freyja&clint NO WAYYYYYYY

Freyjaandaria OMGGGG SLAYYYY

CentralCee  We're here for her and her baby 

↪AriaBellingham Ty Oaks. Means a lot. It's been real hard. 

Just as I am about to turn off my phone, Central Cee privately messages me, I instantly tap into it, a small smile. 

Central Cee 

Call? 

Aria 

Sure. 

I look at Freyja who was to invested on her phone to see me smiling at my own, "Gimme a sec. I need to call someone real quick." 
Without looking up she hums, I sigh getting up from her bed, and walk out of her room, going into my room, making sure to close the door, before I press the call button.  I cover the camera with my thumb, not wanting him to see me like this. 

He answers the call, popping on my screen, looking fine as hell, "Yo-"  He pauses, furrowing his eyebrows, "Why you covering the screen for?" He asks, shuffling in his seat. 

"Because Oaks, I look like fucking shit." I let out a tired breath. 

"No you don't. Now stop covering yourself." He says.

"No. I look like a mess. It's been three rough days, because Clint the fucking idiot is to busy to look after his girl, so obviously I have to." I rant, my voice enough to let him know I was mad. 

"Stop covering the camera." He says, his voice more rough. 

"Fucking hell fine!" I prop my phone against the pillow, so I wouldn't have to hold it. 

He straightens up, looking at my clothes, to my tired eyes, the eyebags under them, my messy bun. I probably looked horrible. 

"You don't look bad. You just seem drained. Have you been getting enough sleep?" He asks, he was worried. Cute. 

"No. The baby won't let my bae rest." I mumble, running a hand down my face. 

"Have you at least eaten these past few days?" He asks. 

"No. I don't have time to." I say, only realising that I hadn't eaten at all, since the ice-cream, I had been surviving on coffee. 

"Fuck sake Aria. You also have to look after yourself!" He groans, shaking his head at me. "I'm coming over. With Clint. I'll make sure Clint looks after his girl, and I am gonna make sure you get some food into your belly." 

"No. It's fine. I'll make myself some food. And please drag Clint here by his ear. But all good I will make myself some food." I lie knowing i probably wouldn't eat until tomorrow. My stomach seems to hear my thoughts as it grumbles. 

"Your stomach seems to disagree. I'm coming over, I'll get take out." He says, without another word he ends the call making me groan in frustration. 

"That bitch." 

Obsessedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें